We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i recently bought their tomato lime soap..i'm quite hesitant to try it pa kasi baka magbreakouts na naman ako..i'm still searching for the right soap for my problematic skin..a few months ago i tried their guava soap but hindi ako nahiyang, mahapdi sa face..parang ang pula pula ng face ko after wash hindi ko naman binababad ng matagal sa face ko.
I have been fan of this product line and ever since I started I beauty blog I review the products I bought from them. Post modified. Posting of links to personal blogs is not allowed on this thread.