watch now

Author Topic: All Organics products  (Read 123984 times)

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2011, 09:48:28 am »
^calamansi, banana oatmeal and papaya gluta. i'm using their lemon grass toner din

kirara888

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2011, 05:27:52 pm »
^Thanks for the info sis honeyjeoffrey! What other products are you using from them aside from the soaps and toner?

Mga sisters, has anyone tried their Aloe Vera shampoo? Wanna know if it can eliminate hair fall.

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2011, 10:07:13 pm »
^ I haven't really tried the aloe variant.  But I can comment on the gugo and coconut milk variants. 
I keep buying because they're really good for the hair, moisturizing and mild.

kirara888

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2011, 03:55:37 pm »
^Thanks for the feedback sis jeelianne! I'm currently using their gugo shampoo. Ok naman but my priority is my hair fall. It didn't help, that's why I'm eyeing their aloe vera shampoo.

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2011, 08:07:25 pm »
^sadly di ako hiyang sa coconut milk variant. nag hair fall ako and matigas sa hair

kirara888

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2011, 08:43:49 pm »
^Hala... I have to avoid their coconut shampoo pala.

I also bought their toner. I'm not sure if hindi talaga ako hiyang, or I'm just experiencing hormonal imbalance. Pag magaling na ko, I'll try the tomato-lime soap again hehe.

raya15

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2011, 09:38:41 pm »
open yung store nila sa circle kanina,wala ko nabili,magbabasa muna ko ng mga reviews before buying,balik naman kami ulit dun sa wednesday  ;D

indigo.tulle

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #247 on: July 04, 2011, 03:27:37 pm »
^Thanks for the info sis honeyjeoffrey! What other products are you using from them aside from the soaps and toner?

Mga sisters, has anyone tried their Aloe Vera shampoo? Wanna know if it can eliminate hair fall.

I am suffering from hair loss (worse than hair fall) and I've had that feeling before that I couldn't lose anymore hair!!!  Had used Nature's Gate,  Nature's Gate Organics, Alba, Avalon from Healthy Options...ZEN alleviated my fiance's flakes, tried that as well but ONLY All Organics Moringa-Guava and Lemongrass shampoo dramatically reduced my problem (I mixed them with water as advised by the derma). Sticking with the Lemongrass Shampoo kasi it also moisturizes the hair very well. 

Still looking for a good conditioner though.

Somebody advised me to also take Biotin, and I'll also do just that.  Hth.

 

kirara888

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #248 on: July 04, 2011, 06:31:26 pm »
^Sis indigo.tulle, thanks for sharing! That's the best news I heard today!!! You mix the 2 shampoos? Or use them alternately?

Sorry off-topic: Better to take Silica sis together with Biotin.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #249 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:28 pm »
i love their sunblock, healing foot spray and deodorant and can't live w/o goat's milk/oatmeal soap

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2011, 03:01:01 pm »
hmmm... nakita ko to kagabi sa glorietta and i want to try sana pero mag backread muna ko para alam ko ang mga bibilin..  ;D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2011, 02:45:21 pm »
I tried Pineapple and Cucumber soap. ang bango bango. Dami ko na ginagamit na products nila!

barefoot_taka

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2011, 08:39:24 pm »
am interested in their products! browsed through their site andami kong gusto! gastos na naman ito!  ;)

MissMilcah37

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #253 on: August 01, 2011, 02:29:05 pm »
Any reviews on their Propolis Cream for acne? I'm planning on ordering from them again soon, hindi ko sure kung isasama ko sa order ko yun..

geumjandi

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24:04 pm »
sa hair fall anung shampoo ang maganda... i already use some of its soap... at talagang maganda sya,.,,,

x-y

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2011, 10:52:25 am »
Sis yung coconut shampoo and conditioner ang para sa hairfall nila.

slumbering

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2011, 10:07:14 pm »
yay will try the lemongrass toner tonight! sana hiyang ako :)

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2011, 01:15:28 pm »
^sana mahiyang ka> I'm on my second bottle of lemon grass toner. parang nag iba sila ng formulation from the 1st bottle na na try ko pero ok pa di kasi hiyang pa din ako.

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:34 pm »
excited na ko sa mga purchase ko:

lemongrass toner
deo spray blue
rescue in a bottle
banana milk soap
banana gluta soap
lemongrass mint soap
guava soap
calamansi soap
tomato lime soap

di ko alam kung alin uunahin ko sa soap
sana dumating na tomorrow  :)

cece1126

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2011, 03:06:42 pm »
hi meron bang organic products na safe naman sa preggies na makaktulong sa growth ng baby and over all wellness ng mom? im on my 6th month na kasi
thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close