watch now

Author Topic: All Organics products  (Read 124087 times)

monkeybusiness

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2010, 02:34:00 pm »
ganda ng feedback ng deo ng AO ah. Ma-try nga rin yan.  :)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2010, 02:39:54 pm »
^ok siya sis, it smells good and mas madali matuyo. it will last you all day pa.  ;)

juicybear

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2010, 03:38:18 pm »
Agree ako dyan sa deo. It made my eeky-smelling-at-the-end-of-the-day sister smell even better than I did (which is something of a feat, since I hardly stink, only after a gruelling workout or so)! I'll buy myself a bottle na din. :)

I like the soaps for my body naman. And the lemongrass toner. Have been using the rosehips cream in the evening but have yet to see any difference. My skin is just bouncing back from its reaction to the tomato lime soap.

Btw, can anybody recommend a product that delivers what the tomato lime soap promises? Tightened pores and rosier complexion? I'm tired of my too-yellow skin.

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2010, 11:18:54 pm »
I tried their coconut shampoo and it did miracles for my scalp that was suffering from dermatitis (red, itchy, super flaky)
I adore the soap especially the one with Glutathione and Olive variants.
Can you suggest anything else?  For sensitive skin....:)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2010, 03:10:36 am »
Dahil diyan, I'll get myself the refill for my deo  ;)

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2010, 04:25:24 am »
san yung stall nila sa ATC girls? :)

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2010, 03:37:56 pm »
I tried their coconut shampoo and it did miracles for my scalp that was suffering from dermatitis (red, itchy, super flaky)
I adore the soap especially the one with Glutathione and Olive variants.
Can you suggest anything else?  For sensitive skin....:)


hi, ako hindi nahiyang sa coconut shampoo. dumami hairfall ko. but i like their soaps and toner

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2010, 03:43:37 pm »
@rastagurl11 and juicybear - di naman nakakastain ng damit yung deo?

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2010, 07:12:53 pm »
I tried their coconut shampoo and it did miracles for my scalp that was suffering from dermatitis (red, itchy, super flaky)
I adore the soap especially the one with Glutathione and Olive variants.
Can you suggest anything else?  For sensitive skin....:)

this has been my problem for quite some time na. recurring talaga. I might try this. I've used their tea tree shampoo and it worked naman in lessening yung flakes and hindi oily hair ko buong araw even without the conditioner (as compared to other shampoos).

You can try their goat's milk honey soap, that's for sensitive skin. specifically those na may skin asthma so i'm pretty sure it's gentle talaga.

juicybear

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2010, 09:55:52 pm »
^^Sabi ng sis ko di naman daw. Tho di ko masabi kung reliable talaga sya kasi di naman yun super observant. Hehe.

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2010, 10:56:38 pm »
this has been my problem for quite some time na. recurring talaga. I might try this. I've used their tea tree shampoo and it worked naman in lessening yung flakes and hindi oily hair ko buong araw even without the conditioner (as compared to other shampoos).

thanks, sis.  buy ako when I go to Trinoma this week.  I'm going back to organic products for the meantime.  Mahirap ang dermatitis, OA pagka sensitive ng skin.

You can try their goat's milk honey soap, that's for sensitive skin. specifically those na may skin asthma so i'm pretty sure it's gentle talaga.

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2010, 12:38:01 am »
^ my pamangkin had skin asthma noon. palipat lipat sila ng derma, tapos ang makakagaling lang pala eh topical herbal preparation na nabili nila from a store. :)

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2010, 07:32:40 pm »
i'm glad i found this thread... mukhang magaganda ang feedback sa deo nila, might try this ^^ may nakatry na ba nung healing mineral make-up nila?

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2010, 07:44:18 pm »
halos ng mga Spa chuva ko ito ang gamit ko :D hehe

i love the Slimming Oil....ang bilis makapag pawis saken, lalo na pag sa Sauna ginamit ;) highly recommend ko talaga... to follow na lang yung ibang mga reviews ko sa product nila...

How much bili mng Slimming Oil and what is the size? Effective ba?

ginnyme

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2010, 09:02:02 pm »
i like their lemongrass facial cleanser. nakakalinis talaga ng face! konti lang dirt sa cotton ball when i apply toner (lemongrass din). medyo oily ang face ko after ilang hours pero di naman ako nagpowder nun. their hair butter is ok naman. namanage naman yung curls ko. ayoko lang ng scent nya.

cheaca

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2010, 09:58:02 pm »
Their tomato and lime soap worked well for my friend who had pimple problems. Clear na face niya ngayon. Maganda din yung no pain and itch balm nila. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products pero parang mahirap bumili directly from them. Any other resellers aside from Sesou? May patong kasi sa Sesou e. 

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2010, 10:03:19 pm »
Bukas kaya yung stall nila sa QC tomorrow? Parang gusto ko tuloy pumunta sa circle. :D Bdw, meron ba silang lotions? Gusto ko sana yung may milk eh.. Any recommendations? Thanks!

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2010, 11:47:00 pm »
i just bought their coconut and gugo shampoo @ sesou sa glorietta. hehe. :) hopefully hindi na oily hair ko with this, like yung tea tree shampoo. maganda talaga. hindi ko lang gusto amoy ng coconut, heheh.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2010, 09:02:50 pm »
Huhu! I went to QC circle kanina. Grabe, nahirapan akong tumawid. lol. First time ko kasing pumunta na nag commute. Ayun, Sarado sila. :( kainis... Buti na lang may products din sa Sesou. Unfortunately, walang Slimming oil. Giga Slimming oil tuloy nabili ko. I also bought Charcoal soap, breath freshener, Toner and Deo. Sana effective. :)

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2010, 10:44:57 pm »
^ under renovation yata yung store sa circle sis.. pero sayang kasi kumpleto sana sila dun compared to sesou. kaya napilitan ako bumili @ sesou kasi nga sarado sa circle.

btw, i'm loving this coconut shampoo. hindi talaga oily hair ko throughout the day even without conditioner and it adds volume! I'm loving it. the smell, nung una ayaw ko pero it's starting to grow on me na, haha :) i think stick na ako dito if tuloy tuloy na walang dandruff ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close