watch now

Author Topic: All Organics products  (Read 123871 times)

Cherry143

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2010, 09:34:43 pm »
Hello!
I'm preggy and want to use organic products.
I'm choosing between All Organics and Human Nature products...
Ang ganda & user-friendly ang website ng HN, mas madaling mag order put to push cart, view ng products with pix and meron ding price, unlike sa AO ... but AO has make-ups which i'm iterested din.  Ayaw ko magmukhang maputla (no make-up) while preggy, atleast for lipbalm, foundation, blush on...

So hiningi ko pa by sms ang product list & price list ng AO, to check...

Sis, anong feedback, products between HN & AO, what do you think?

vixen19

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2010, 11:19:16 pm »
^sis Cherry143, I've tried both All Organics and Human Heart Nature and there are different products I like from both. Actually, I'm using almost-all organic bath & body products from different brands.

Nag-avail ako before ng sampler ng Milea MMU. The coverage of the foundation is light-medium. Staying power is good. It's sparkly though (maybe because of the mica?); and same goes for the finishing powder that's why I haven't used it yet. Another observation, their foundation shades are quite limited. Ang pwede lang sa akin is yun Flax & Almond. The other shades are not suited for someone with really strong golden-yellow undertones like mine.

I also got some samples of their dark eyeshadow & liner powder to use as liner. It takes a while to mix it with the mixing medium to achieve a nice consistency for liquid liner.

may naka-try na ba ng sugar honey wax nila?
I've tried it na. Really good, even better than that of another brand's cold wax. I ordered kanina my 2nd tub of this. Nakaka-relax mag-wax ng lower legs, hehe. :D

My feedback for different products I've tried so far is on page 2 of this thread. I also left feedback on their Multiply page. :)

Cherry143

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2010, 03:41:47 pm »
sis vixen, tnks for d feeback. I also read post mo on page3.
Aba, hihirit nga ako ng free item, dami ko din inorder online. Sa OA nako nag order kasi sa make up line nla. Try ko. HHN kasi wala.
Am excited pagdating ng order ko.
Kaya lang wala nga silang conditioner, ang mahal naman ng butter cream para gawing regular conditioner lang...

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2010, 11:39:36 pm »

It is all organics' tomato soap that helped me relieved the worst case of bacne I had because of another popular organic product's grapeseed soap.

Unfortunately for me, it was a little too late dahil marami na naiwang scars sa likod ko when the pimples healed. After that, I sticked sa all organics products talaga, because never have I had any untoward reaction sa iba't ibang soaps na sinubukan ko with them, kahit madalas pa ako nagpapalit palit. No breakouts, nothing. Truly masasabi mo these products are made of organic materials.

MissMilcah37

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2010, 03:10:51 pm »
My AO hoard arrived today! YAY! SO excited to try them! I ordered;

*Rosehips Cream
*Skin Aide
*Hair Butter
*Glutathione Cream
*Rescue in a Bottle
*Lemongrass Hand Sanitizer
*Lemongrass Fresh Breath
*Strawberry Lip Balm (as a freebie)

Will give feedback in a week or so after I've tried them. =] Anyone know if pwede gamitin ng sabay yung Skin Aide and Rosehips Cream sa face?


I tried din their MMU samples. Light lang coverage, eh I need medium to heavy dahil sa blemishes. Soo still on the look out for my HG MMU. I like their eye shadows though!


koalaa

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2010, 03:13:59 pm »
carrot soap. I'm loving it!(basta di ka maaarawan) pag naarawan kc nag t-tan.

divine_g

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2010, 06:23:42 pm »
regarding their soaps, so far we have tried these variants na po:
carrot  :)

carrot honey  :)  - i experienced micro-peeling with this
olive scrub  :)
goat's milk, honey, oatmeal - currently being used  :)


according to my dad, he likes all the variants that we've tried. napansin niya na hindi daw maasim ang amoy pag nipawisan unlike nung safeguard ang gamit namin. all the variants have nice smell that isn't overpowering. pero hindi  siya nag-stay sa skin for a long time  ;D


yung goat's milk/honey/oatmeal na variant may dried oatmeal and it's quite good for scrubbing or sloughing off dead skin cells.


looks like we're gonna be AO soap users from here on  ;) . i also want to try the sunflower oil kasi maganda ang effect nung nigamit ni sis evilwoman sa under eye circles niya.


pinkat

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2010, 01:50:36 pm »
pa join..=) mga sissies ano bang magandang soap for:
red pimple marks
whitening for face and body
moisturizing soap

pati maganda ba lipbalm nila pati [textspeak!] yung hair butter?

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2010, 03:44:15 pm »
I like their soaps with oats....ang sarap sa katawan...
Lemongrass toner, i think is working for me. 
I don't like the smell..... so, hindi ako humihinga....
Would love to try the other products next time...

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2010, 09:20:14 am »
i bought their deo spray for women, lemongrass facial wash, and feminine wash.

yung deo spray di ko pa nagagamit.

yung lemongrass facial wash, tried it once pa lang. inuubos ko pa kasi yung facial wash from another brand na ginagamit ko ngayon. pero mukhang okay naman. didn't sting or anything, considered i'm on tretinoin and clindamycin treatment (made my skin extra sensitive)

the feminine wash, nagulat ako coz foam yung lumalabas sa pump. akala ko nung una, ganun lang sa umpisa, pero ganon pala talaga. haha ayos naman, pero di sya foamy as i'd like it to be. malamig din pag medyo matagal sa akin ;p

overall, happy naman ako sa purchase. sa sesou ako bumili kaya limited lang nakuha ko. sana next time, mas madaming products ang available there.

yung store sa may qc circle, nagbebenta din ba ng ibang organic prods, like HHN?

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2010, 08:23:02 pm »
^ nope sis. just all organics brand yung nasa store sa QC.

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2010, 01:11:08 pm »
dlc has organic products na certified in EUROPE  ;D

bathbodyandbeauty

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2010, 11:24:07 pm »
I hope we can clarify that this thread is for the ALL ORGANICS Bath and Body Wellness brand, also known as MILEA. I think some of our sisters thought that this thread is for all brands of organic products. :)

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2010, 10:44:10 pm »
Just got the lemongrass toner at ATC kanina. Tanong lang po, do you spray it directly sa face or sa cotton? Sorry ha di ko masyado kasi natanong kanina how to use it, just got interested kaya napabili ako. Next time try ko yung guava line naman.  ;D

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2010, 11:16:22 am »

Hmm, I've 2 bars of their Lavender Mint and ChocoMint soap. Di ko pa na-try, nasobrahan ata ako sa pag-hoard ng sabon.

I'll buy the tomato variant for my brother. Nagbreak-out yung likod niya. Wawa naman.  :D


juicybear

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #135 on: November 25, 2010, 10:50:45 am »
Dami ko gustong orderin na soaps dito! Iba-iba kasi skin type namin sa family eh. Question lang sisses, ano ang ok magpapantay ng kulay? yung siis ko [textspeak!] sobrang magkaiba skintone sa arms e, dami pang blotches.

monkeybusiness

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2010, 08:09:11 pm »
they have sunblock? parang di ko mahanap sa multiply site  :(

juicybear

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2010, 08:13:20 pm »
^yup sis. may 15 at 30 spf variants.  :)

monkeybusiness

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2010, 08:51:27 pm »
saang part ng multiply site nya? nabubulag nanaman ako..hahaha.  thanks!

juicybear

  • Guest
Re: All Organics products
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2010, 09:21:52 pm »
hmm di ako sure. parang wala kasi syang pic pero theyre selling it. nasa pricelist and purchase order form nila. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close