watch now

Author Topic: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)  (Read 141124 times)

j27

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2012, 09:28:36 pm »
Longchamp Autor de halong (paper) latest purchase 2months ago.

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:58 pm »
Ako rin my hubby buys my bags and jewelers. it's a no brainer during christmas and bdays.
LV monogram speedy 35
LV monogram delightful PM
LV Epi red noe
LV Gm neverful
LV white murakami speedy 35
Balenciaga silver ponpon
LV denim blue pleaty
Balenciage blue city
LV black epi speedy 35.
I'm hoping for one more balenciaga or bottega venetta

UCLA--CCP/ACP

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2012, 03:23:55 am »
MY LATEST ONE IS THE BOWLING BAG. IN CAVIAR I ORDERED IT OVER THE PHONE SA FLORIDA

beautymaven

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2012, 12:27:06 pm »
Loving all your collections!  ;D My latest bag purchase was a Michael Kors Jet Set Zip-Top Tote in Medium. The monogram type. But I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be.  :(

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2012, 06:25:45 am »
fino green croc style and bally hanoe-md.s tote bags

beautymaven

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2012, 07:25:04 am »
^ How much yung Fino Croc? :) Been lusting for this!  ;D

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #266 on: September 08, 2012, 07:09:30 pm »
9950 sis :) i so love it

beautymaven

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2012, 09:36:32 pm »
^Thanks for the info!  ;D

wcm

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #268 on: September 08, 2012, 09:44:09 pm »
marcie, granville :)

bernology

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2012, 12:50:28 am »
Tribal print backpack from Trunk Show :)
I wanted the Aztec print but when I got there, it's sold out na :(

jaymilu_620

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2012, 01:47:48 am »
My lv azur siracusa is my latest baby...

dolcespressivo

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #271 on: October 02, 2012, 08:10:49 pm »
I bought a Dooney and Bourke nylon satchel in Blue kasi it was on sale so I got it for about half the retail price lang.  Pareho na kami ng bag ng sister ko.  Although I'm still considering whether I'll keep this (kasi medyo maliit siya than my normal bags), or I'll give it to someone na lang.
I've been looking for that bag. Sad to say discontinued style na sya, and the Mini Juliette nylon satchel na lang available. :(

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #272 on: October 02, 2012, 10:31:28 pm »
LV NEVERFUL   Susko, some new activities of mine -- can't use an Hermes/Chanel -- so this is the "innocuous" bag
MIUMIU Tourquoise    For schlepping around the US
Channel copper large flap.   
    Went kinda greedy, bought all in 1 afternoon  all on 5th Ave, after 2 days of isip isip.  Lolz

cheskacutie

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #273 on: October 04, 2012, 11:37:22 pm »
Juicy Couture small leather shoulder bag in black:)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2012, 02:41:53 pm »
Cole Haan Melissa leather and fabric hobo

shopaholic_in_rehab

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2012, 12:03:57 am »
Prada Saffiano Lux Tote. Lovin it super. Gusto ko uli ng isa pa  :)

grayceheart

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2012, 12:15:49 am »
tommy hilfiger xbody red bag... love it :)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #277 on: October 09, 2012, 06:39:53 pm »
A Kate Spade in Aquamarine- mas nakakainlove pala ang kulay kesa online  ;D sa monitor ko kasi mukhang skyblue lang eh.

Next would be a Chloe Paraty, choosing between a neutral shade or the blue snakeskin (naka waiting list pa naman ako so I have ample time to think about it)

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2012, 10:07:10 am »
FENDI Penguin Tote Bag.. Love the color! Striped Brown & Blue.

angel_babe

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2012, 01:19:49 am »
Michael Kors tote bag  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close