watch now

Author Topic: WHAT'S YOUR TWITTER / FACEBOOK STATUS FOR TODAY?  (Read 16359 times)

mimiku

  • Guest
WHAT'S YOUR TWITTER / FACEBOOK STATUS FOR TODAY?
« on: May 07, 2010, 03:26:45 pm »
Mine as of today ~

I have never, in all my life, been so desperately and wildly and painfully happy as I was then. It was so strong I couldn’t believe it. I remember saying to myself, this is it, this is being happy, and at the same time I was appalled because it had come out of so much ugliness and unhappiness. And all the time, down our cold faces, pressed together, the hot tears were running. ~ The Golden Notebook, Doris Lessing


Share yours  :D ;) :)

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 02:54:12 pm »
...silence...

--hahaha..love it/simple

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 07:35:04 pm »
What must I do to make you want to stay
And take the hurt away
And leave it all to yesterday?
What can I say to make you change your mind?
To have the chance to turn the hands of time
Back to the days when you were mine?
Just give me one more chance for one last time.

~ part of the lyrics of One More Chance (Piolo Pascual)

FabCafe

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 04:41:45 am »
saw this from a friend:

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper softly in her ear... While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there's a man reminding her how wonderful she is. While you HURT your woman, there's a man wishing he could make love to her.While you make your woman CRY there's a man wishing he can ...always see her smile.Post this on your wall if you're against Domestic Violence.

CeCe87

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 02:38:49 pm »
asar!!!  >:(

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 06:34:21 pm »
keeps on seeing airplanes, different places in her dreams.

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 06:35:16 pm »
only time can heal the wounds of the past....

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 12:48:04 am »
I think I’m at the point where I’ve liked you for so long that it’s just an automatic response for me. I don’t know if I really still do, but whenever someone says your name, my heart beats faster. I still get jealous and you still have the power to ruin my entire day. But I have a feelings that’s just the way it’s gonna be for a while. I know I need to move on, I don’t know if I can. I’m not strong enough to move away from the one amazing person that’s been on my mind forever.

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 05:58:46 pm »
Good Vibes ;)

prettyanngonzalez

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 05:42:17 pm »
Thank God tomorrow is Saturday!... Hello weekend.... :)

ei

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 10:19:49 pm »
To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life - Ketut (Eat.Pray.Love)

pure_sapphire

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 10:10:11 am »
pa-in... today's fb status:
LSS: I love the way you lie ♪♫♪ http://ayenjla.blogspot.com/2010/10/lss-i-love-way-you-lie.html

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 07:57:48 pm »
ooopss I did it again...

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 08:48:32 am »
di mo kami masisira. kahit anong siksik pa gawin mo. pathetic girl. haha :)

lablab002

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 10:41:21 pm »
whatta day!

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 06:55:28 pm »
"Money doesn't change you, it changes the people around you."

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 07:28:38 pm »
People deserve a second chance. The same mistakes don't.

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 08:20:14 am »
mahina...marupok...walang tibay na maaasahan! :'(

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 08:45:26 am »
"If you compare yourself to others you will become vain and bitter; there will always be greater and lesser persons than yourself." - excerpt from Desiderata

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Your Facebook Status
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 07:28:48 pm »
People deserve a second chance. The same mistakes don't.

Love it.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close