watch now

Author Topic: Fave US TV Series  (Read 107618 times)

laineyz

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2010, 09:54:10 am »
^SIS anong story ng big bang theory?

sis, it's a sitcom about 2 genius physicists who are socially awkward.. then an attractive woman moves into the apartment across the hall.. nakakatawa siya sis.. :)

atemai

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2010, 04:33:29 pm »
mine:

24
criminal minds
the mentalist
ncis
glee

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2010, 04:35:25 pm »
csi
dexter
the cold case
modern family
criminal minds

atemai

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2010, 04:40:48 pm »
and how could have i forgotten dexter and cold case? :)  weeee!!! :)

girlforallstatus

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2010, 04:47:40 pm »
I super duper love Dexter, Lost and Prison Break kaso tapos na, Flash Forward, Damages and now, I'm catching up on Bones.

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2010, 04:53:40 pm »
and Lie to Me

vane..

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 12:38:05 am »
one tree hill
ugky betty
glee
chuck

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2010, 01:20:16 am »
Accidentally On Purpose. Super hot kasi nung lead male actor dito e. Ang ganda pa ng story, parang Knocked Up but much better and funnier. Pero isang season lang to.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2010, 06:59:37 am »
I want to add another one: The Tudors. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:21 pm »
^I want to watch that! My friend is obsessed with it.

emilyenchanted

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2010, 09:26:11 am »
For me :

Glee
CSI - Las Vegas, Miami, NY
Desperate Housewives

I'm interested to watch The Tudors too. Btw, true na mas popular pa daw NCIS that CSI abroad?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2010, 10:47:30 am »
^^Oh yes sis. It's really GOOD. You have to watch it. Nasa instant play sa netflix yung season 1 and 2 sa The Tudors. I'm on my season 3 but have to wait for the DVD's in the mail na. There's also season 4. I'm very excited with this TV series.

^Watch The Tudors sis you'll love it. I don't know about the CSI TV series. I don't watch it, haven't watch a whole lot of TV na kasi. Pinipili ko nalang tapos yung di ko naw-watch I just wait for the DVD release so I can watch it sunod sunod. :)

freng

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2010, 11:39:51 am »
Favorite ko:
  Bones
  Glee
  True Blood
  Fringe
  Gossip Girl
  The Vampire Diaries
  Ghost Whisperer

mommy_me

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2010, 09:38:09 pm »
CSI LV and NY

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2010, 08:05:46 pm »
my faves as of the moment:
Vampire Diaries- love damon
Glee- makes me happy every time i watch it
the Gates- mysterious
pretty little liars-intriguing
how i met your mother-never fails to make me laugh :)
cougar town- i dunno but i really like this

also my faves but i kinda neglected watching them na:
House MD
gossip girl
prison break- i only like season 1
grey's anatomy
true blood

jellibean

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2010, 11:46:28 am »
I have a new favorite: THE GOOD WIFE

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2010, 09:23:06 am »
^ Oh my, I am so intrigued with this series ever since I saw the previews on Velvet.  I think I'm going to buy the DVD of the series. 
Julianne Margulies is sooo good.

My other faves are: Glee, CSI, NCIS LA, Chuck, and So You Think You Can Dance.

Fendi

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2010, 02:08:52 pm »
The Big Bang Theory - I hate and love Sheldon Cooper.  ;D
True Blood -  Eric is a hot 1000 year old viking vampire. ;)
Vampire Diaries - Damon is demonically handsome. :D

Merlin (British TV series though)

I'm interested in The Tudors. They say that the Duke is hotter than the King. ???

sweetjen

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2010, 10:54:09 am »
lost
hung
desperate housewives

luckybee

  • Guest
Re: Fave US TV Series
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2010, 06:15:11 pm »
All CSI
Chuck > my super love nowadays.  ;D
Glee
House MD
and still SATC.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close