We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^exclusive girls school
@funky f...Thanks so much..Ill inquire for the rest of the info.
sisses, would like to ask for your opinions. my daughter's 2 1/2 years old na and gusto ko sana na i-enroll siya sa isang summer class or short class lang na parang play-school. do you have any recommendations of schools who offer those kinds of classes na medyo affordable at accessible sa ortigas extension? dun kasi kami nakatira banda and gusto ko sana malapit lang para madaling ihatid at sunduin. working kasi kami ng hubby ko kaya mas okay kung yung school is just around the ortigas extension area. thanks in advance!
Hi! I'm from Manggahan, Pasig. My son is turning 4 this May. I am looking for a good preschool for him. There's this ADT Montessori very near our house but haven't seen any feedback about it online. TF is 26k. The school looks clean and safe and a bit big (ADT also offers elem and high school education, though i am not sure if they are housed in the same campus). I am a bit apprehensive though coz it is not a popular school and TF seems cheap compared to other well-known preschools. But location wise, it is ideal. My son is a fast learner and independent for his age. I am in the US right now for my masters and I couldn't observe the classes before the school-year ends. Hope you could help me decide. Also, I have these questions: Is it really worth paying around P100k for nursery? Would it be wise to send your kids for nursery in a school a bit far (I think ISYC or Miriam is around 30 minutes depending on the traffic)? Would the fame of the preschool matter in getting into Ateneo or similar schools later on? Thanks.
^re the fame, not a big deciding factor cause it really boils down on your kid's ability. but i noticed with schools with more established names, they have higher batting average of passers to big schools. even when my daughter was applying to big school, the guidance head did not ask me anymore about my daughter's school since she's familiar with it and may name recall. we're also near manggahan area (just a tricycle away from that street) and I've considered sending my daughter for toddler school and nursery to miriam. but having gone to college in the katipunan area and endured 4 years of traffic, we opted for a closer one. almost same TF as miriam but this one doesnt entail any travel time. dont you want to consider libis area? thats very near manggahan and usually its against the traffic.