We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^^Ang galing naman nyan, sis! Why do you have to entertain naman their demands? Before I used to give small pasalubongs to my officemates and appreciative naman sila but now wala na akong binibigay. Basta importante sa akin, may pasalubong my immediate family. I usually get them bags, shoes or shirts. Or whatever is on sale there.
purpleish: I think you're talking about Santee- yung parang Divi. Accessories mura dun. I don't recommend getting stuff from that area though, as pasalubong. Depende sa store pero madami dun rini-raid eh and especially yung stores na may fake items, most of them funded yun ng mga gangs ng LA.
sis coldsiren ang demanding naman ng mga officemates mo! buti kung close mo sila para magrequest pa ng pasalubong. susko! eh andami pa nila. aba even if you spend $3 each sa kanila once you add it up anlaki na din. sayang na yun imbes na for your family na lang di ba.