We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
igsiochi - kame from Caloocan naman. I visited 10 schools na ata. Am choosing OLL CDC. It's one the first progressive schools and I was quite impressed when I visited and there was a class going on. The down side lang is the facilities kase medyo old na talaga. We'll be enrolling na on April 17 for the 2s and 3s class. You might want to visit Apples and oranges inside victoneta in malabon. Ok rin sya kaso super traffic from our house. Also my son goes to lourdes qc kaya i chose OLL CDC.
^san sis exact location ng OLL CDC? thanks!
Hi Everyone I've been reading the discussions here and very much overwhelmed I just want to ask for your opinions regarding DILIMAN PREPARATORY SCHOOL ANNEX in NOVALICHES. Any reviews aout the school? Im planning to transfer my incoming Grade 3 son and Kinder daughter by June 2013. I am so disappointed with their current school. I hope you can help me. Thanks!
Teacher Osang of OLL CDC emailed me their new TF:ANNUAL - 59,950SEM 40,950 20,000 NOVQTRLY 32,800 10,050 AUG 10,050 NOV 10,050 JANMONTHLY 28,950 4,000 start AUG*inclusive of 2 uniform shirts, field trips, programs and COSTUMES.Registration starts April 17.
^ you're welcome sis! have you decided where to enroll your daughter?
sis, tumatanggap pa ba ng applications sa Carmel Child? San bang exact location nila sa tandang sora?