We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello mommies! I already started to look for preschools near our area. I live in NIA Village and I am willing to send my baby as far as Congressional/Mindanao Ave. and Tandang Sora/Visayas Ave area only since these places are accessible. However, I went in Gingerbread this afternoon to inquire about the tuition fee and I was shocked that their tf for jellybeans (3yo kids) ranges from as low as 75k and as high as 112k depending on the payment options. I also went to John Dewey and their tf ranges from 57k-65k. I admit that sending a child to preschool is way too expensive.Now, I am seeking your kind advice and if you can suggest good and affordable schools which does not sacrifice the education of little kids especially on this stage. I know some but it's good that somebody can refer according to their satisfied experience which can attest that their kids learned a lot. if possible, I'm looking for english as medium of instruction. Have you heard or can you please give me insights for ROMARINDA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, ACELINA MONTESSORI, LITTLE LAMB PRE SCHOOL, CARMEL CHILD LEARNING CENTER? if you can add some then that would be more helpful.There are also big schools like St. Anthony, Colegio de San Lorenzo and Montessori in Visayas Ave but I doubt that they teach nursery in English. I'm very much concerned because I don't want my baby to be bullied someday since her last name (hubby's surname) is something that can be teased about and they might call her funny names as what my hubby and brother and sisters-in-law experienced when they were young. I studied in St. James from kinder to HS and as what I read earlier, I will not be sending her there since the good teachers were gone. TIA! I hope there are also GT moms who lives in NIA NPC
hi sis mayayit! you might want to check out milestone preschool along m. paterno. it's near horseshoe. that's where my 3 year old daughter is studying and i'm very happy and satisfied with them. there's also another one in that area, kinder explorers.
Saan kaya magandand pre school near banawe area?
Hi Everyone I've been reading the discussions here and very much overwhelmed I just want to ask for your opinions regarding DILIMAN PREPARATORY SCHOOL ANNEX in NOVALICHES. Any reviews aout the school? Im planning to transfer my incoming Grade 3 son and Kinder daughter by June 2013. I am so disappointed with their current school. I hope you can help me. Thanks!
ah talaga may annex na pala ang DPS? anyway, my 3 olders brothers are products of DPS along Commonwealth. 1980's pa ito kaya sabi nila and ng Mama namin, maganda pa turo noon. Yung isang brother ko, naging Guidance Counselor dun year 2000 something. hindi nya kinaya, nag-resign sya. Classic Iskul Bukol daw. hindi lang daw students, pati school admin mismo. my son is only 13 months pero parang gusto ko na rin mag-scout for pre-schools around Batasan/BF Homes/Don Antonio area. nasa list ko na ang NS Montessori inside BF. dun ako nag-preschool and sobrang gusto ko ang NS noon. sana maganda pa rin ngayon.