watch now

Author Topic: Preschools in QuezonCity II  (Read 361907 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #400 on: January 11, 2013, 03:04:49 am »
Mommies what are the preschools in QC closeby to San Juan? I only know of St. Marks and Cambridge.

We live in Greenhills so we can consider a preschool nearby in QC.

onah_2010

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #401 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:16 am »

Anyone here knows when and how to apply for pre-schools inside UP Diliman campus - FLCD-CDC, CRL-CCCC and others. Been searching the Internet pero ang ilap ng info. Magti-3 na kasing eldest ko next year and I'm hoping makapasok sya sa mga pre-schools sa loob ng campus para mura na, malapit pa sa amin.

January sis application sa CDC, more of a raffle for non-UP dependents

Hi check ko [textspeak!] po if anyone here knows exact date of enrollment for cdc




marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #402 on: January 11, 2013, 09:50:16 am »
@khriseeee
Are you okay with New Manila?  DML Montessori has been around since like, forever.  You may want to check it out. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #403 on: January 11, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »
Yes, New Manila is ok with me and thru backreading I came across DML. I checked the website and it sounds good so far so will check it out when my daughter is a little older :)

What are the other options? I came across TLC in San Juan, but since this is a QC thread I'm not sure if anyone has feedback :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:05 pm »
^ Explorations, but this is in Mandaluyong which is pretty near pa rin to San Juan

petunia716

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2013, 03:38:36 pm »
@$sale seeker.. thanks a lot!!!

@khrisseeee
you might want to check out my daughter's preschool Milestone Preschool along M Paterno St. San Juan. it's quite good and the teachers are also the owners. they take really good care of the kids as if they are their own.  my daughter can already write her name, she's only 3 and she enjoys going to school. :)

sabine54

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2013, 06:35:10 pm »
I really recommend Brick's Place.  I fell in love with the school.  Playground and premises are impeccable.  Teacher Penny is so helpful and knows her stuff.  Only reason Im not choosing them is because they dont have a grade school, eh I dont want my son to move to a new school na naman after 1 year.

Uminit lang ulo ko sa Raya and Kinderhaus.  At least I have fewer schools to choose from.

Any feedback on Cradle of Joy?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2013, 09:33:13 pm »
^ What's wrong with Raya?

I know someone whose children were enrolled for one year at Cradle of Joy.  Hindi maganda ang feedback in terms of the amount of schoolwork.  Overloaded yata ang kids with homework, projects and stuff. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:35:22 pm by marose17 »

dec212012

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2013, 02:44:20 pm »
mga sis, may I know how much yung tuition fee sa CSC Miriam?

My daughter is 3y/o and hindi pa sya straight magsalita. Super hyper nya. Natatakot akong ipasok sa school kasi baka magulat ang magiging teacher and classmate nya.. Meron ba kayong masasuggest na school na pwede sa daughter ko? gusto ko sana parang preparation para matuto siyang makipag-inter act sa mga kalaro nya.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2013, 04:27:55 pm »
^ Around 90-100k, I guess.  A few years ago, when I was scouting for a preschool, nasa 85k na siya.

You can try a Montessori preschool because it is child-centered (Miriam CSC is more of a traditional school), helps a child build focus by working on age-appropriate learning materials, teaches children social graces, good manners, sensitivity to others and prepares young children not just academically but for real life as well.

My sons had classmates who were delayed talkers and socially, they were super shy.  But over the past three years, I have seen them bloom and grow more confident in the Montessori environment.  I really love Montessori. :)

dec212012

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #410 on: January 30, 2013, 10:13:46 am »
^Sis super thank you for that info.. By the way, do you have idea how much range ng tuition fee for Montessori? I've found THE SEED MONTESSORI thru net. We're from QC kasi.. I will inquire on Saturday siguro.. Thanks again..

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #411 on: January 30, 2013, 10:33:35 am »
^ In my sons' preschool, 96k for full payment for the coming school year 2013-14.  It's a bit higher if you choose semestral or quarterly schemes but not so much naman. This is located in Loyola Heights, QC.

I have no idea about the TF at The Seed Montessori.  If you are from that area, you may want to check out I.D.E.A.S. Montessori Preschool along Capitol Drive.  It is an authentic Montessori preschool and the directress, Ms. Dedette Habana, is a US-trained Montessori teacher. :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:36:06 am by marose17 »

dec212012

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #412 on: January 30, 2013, 11:32:31 am »
^ thank you sis.. i will inquire both on Saturday.

gquind_rn

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #413 on: February 09, 2013, 09:06:51 pm »
hi mga sis, anybody enrolled their kids sa John Dewey here in Congressional?Any feedback po if the school is okay?  Also how much din kaya tuition fee for summer class. First time pa lang ng anak ko papasok. Sa St. Charbell learning center sana kase parang trial lang naman kaso parang hindi maganda facebook profile nila.

mayayit

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2013, 03:17:34 pm »
we will be moving along Bonny Serrano in QC.. what preschool po malapit and good for my 3yo daughter.. i am planning to enroll her this coming school year e.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #415 on: February 13, 2013, 04:16:11 pm »
^ Which side of Boni Serrano?  The one near N. Domingo/Horseshoe Village or the one papuntang Katipunan/Blue Ridge?

strawberryfieldsforever

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2013, 09:46:35 pm »
hello mommies! I already started to look for preschools near our area. I live in NIA Village and I am willing to send my baby as far as Congressional/Mindanao Ave. and Tandang Sora/Visayas Ave area only since these places are accessible. However, I went in Gingerbread this afternoon to inquire about the tuition fee and I was shocked that their tf for jellybeans (3yo kids) ranges from as low as 75k and as high as 112k depending on the payment options. I also went to John Dewey and their tf ranges from 57k-65k. I admit that sending a child to preschool is way too expensive.

Now, I am seeking your kind advice and if you can suggest good and affordable schools which does not sacrifice the education of little kids especially on this stage. I know some but it's good that somebody can refer according to their satisfied experience which can attest that their kids learned a lot. if possible, I'm looking for english as medium of instruction.

Have you heard or can you please give me insights for ROMARINDA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, ACELINA MONTESSORI, LITTLE LAMB PRE SCHOOL, CARMEL CHILD LEARNING CENTER? if you can add some then that would be more helpful.

There are also big schools like St. Anthony, Colegio de San Lorenzo and Montessori in Visayas Ave but I doubt that they teach nursery in English. I'm very much concerned because I don't want my baby to be bullied someday since her last name (hubby's surname) is something that can be teased about and they might call her funny names as what my hubby and brother and sisters-in-law experienced when they were young. I studied in St. James from kinder to HS and as what I read earlier, I will not be sending her there since the good teachers were gone.

TIA! I hope there are also GT moms who lives in NIA NPC :)


Kelai

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2013, 10:37:29 pm »
Hi mommies. My daughter is turning 3 this April. Am considering the ff schools:

- Mother Goose Nursery - Don Manuel, QC
- Lieve Deheegher - Talayan Village
- OLL CDC - D. Tuazon
- Moppets Learning Spring - Ipo St., QC
- Young Minds Learning Center - Sct. Alcaraz Banawe,QC

Feedbacks pls. thanks!

mayayit

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2013, 12:18:42 pm »
^ Which side of Boni Serrano?  The one near N. Domingo/Horseshoe Village or the one papuntang Katipunan/Blue Ridge?

N.Domingo/Horseshoe sis..

petunia716

  • Guest
Re: Preschools in QuezonCity II
« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2013, 03:51:43 pm »
hi sis mayayit! you might want to check out milestone preschool along m. paterno. it's near horseshoe. that's where my 3 year old daughter is studying and i'm very happy and satisfied with them. there's also another one in that area, kinder explorers.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close