We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ purplemuffin : see you sa friday for the nutrition month activity kasali sa veggie costume contest ang kid ko @ everythingnice: last summer it was 7k+ for 1 month playcamp.... but if you want to try sa school mismo (sa loob ng teresa heights) i can give you the numbers so u can talk to the school head teacher Anna for what level po ba ang kid mo sis?
^same here, my son just recently finished his toddler class in Carmel. I'm so proud of him. Ang laki ng improvement niya. What I like with Carmel is their teaching, more specially to my son's teacher. I also agree that their staff are very nice. Imagine my son will even share stories pa about kuya guard who always carry his bag, manang who helps in washing their hands and packing away toys, etc. But sad to say, we will now move to another city, I need to preschool hunt again. Sigh, back to zero.