We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Girlfriend ba ni sukkie si Park SHin Hye? I'm so curious hehe... I'm following him on twitter, kaso di ko maintindihan iyong tweet niya... Need ko pa nang Google translate...
Malapit na yung 2012 Asia Cri Show ni JGS! waaa and im struggling how I can buy tickets here in Japan.We need to register in a Japanese fan club website for the the lottery draw then thats the only chance we can buy pre selled ones. I dont think I can buy the usual ticket since it will be sold out in minutes, much more I cant read Japanese at di ko kaya makipag karera sa mga japanese fan girls haha!Anyone who will be watching the cri show - Hongkong or Taiwan?
wala yata syang Cri Show sa Hongkong this year, sa Taiwan, Thailand, China, South Korea at Japan lang yata ang included. Sadly, di rin included ang Philippines sa Cri Show nya.Cri Show begins in Seoul sa July.
yung singing voice nya nakaka humaling talaga love ko din smile nya hehe ^ sis watch mo din tong Youre my Pet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCzYupNzjg