watch now

Author Topic: NumberWorks'nWords  (Read 9802 times)

si_ako

  • Guest
NumberWorks'nWords
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:14:11 am »
Hi mga Sis, anyone familiar in NumberWorks'nWords center? They specialize in Math and English.  I'm interested to enroll my son in their Math program and it's the nearest center in our location (we are actually here in Australia).  I checked their website and they have branches in the Philippines which are located in Katipunan-near ateneo and Alabang.

http://numberworksnwords.com

Please share if you have any ideas or info about their center.  Many thanks!

rowsy

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 02:36:59 pm »
yeah heard about them too from my own officemate...i think their expanding since Tessa (officemate) showed me an article from the Phil Star they have a branch in Greenhills and Katipunan, her daughter seems to like it alot becuase they have a computer based intructions in Tessa's words when she observes the class she kinda wished she was enrolled too hehe...keep me updated about just in case you were able to check it out, planning to take my niece

shasta

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 11:27:36 pm »
I used to go there because I had Math problems. I guess it helped because I got better grades in Math. They use a lot of games to instruct back then, though I wish I had mroe hands on training.

lalei

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:30:06 am »
si_ako, saan ka sa Australia? Melbourne? I have not heard NumberWorks'nWords. I'm looking at Kumon for my 2 year old son. Pero ndi pa ngayon kapag mag-start na sya ng prep (around 5). Ang mahal nga lang din ng tuition fee. Parang tuition fees sa Catholic Primary schools dito sa Geelong.

chinny_1016

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 05:21:19 pm »
Hello! My niece is currently enrolled in Numberworks and Words. Shes been attending classes there for two months already and shes enjoying it a lot. My other nephew will enroll next month during his vacation. Maganda yung way of teaching nila. One on one (one teacher and one pc per student) and the software they use is really fun. Its like your playing a game while learning Math and English. Kaya hindi nagyayaya umuwi yung niece ko.

I think they have around 4 branches na: Greenhills, Alabang, Katipunan, Market Market.

You can visit their website siguro: www.numberworksnwords.com.ph

nene_cherry

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:12 pm »
NumberWorks'nWords has been pivotal in slowly restoring my son's confidence in Math. He developed Math phobia when he was in Grade 2.

He gets overwhelmed whenever he sees rows and rows of equations. I tried to enroll him in Enopi but he did not even bother to write a single answer on the diagnostic test sheet.

I looked for a program that utilized his love for computers. I found it in NumberWorks. My son is enrolled in the Greenhills branch. Teacher Amy has been very patient with my son since Day One.

The kids really won't get bored with the program because they also incorporate Math-skill-building games.

This program is highly recommended, especially for today's technologically-savvy child.  :)

sylvester_jmc

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 02:45:42 pm »
wow! mukhang maganda dito... pwede na ba i enroll kahit 2 yrs old pa lang or masyado maaga? Medyo worried kasi ako sa second son ko... until now malapit na siya mag 2 yrs old sa sept. di parin siya makapag pronounce ng isang buong word. Tapos like dog... imbis na i pronounce nya yon mag make sound siya ng dog. normal pa naman yon diba? sa eldest ko kasi same age sila dati pero memorize niya yung animal book niya. :( Ayoko naman mag compare pero nag aalala talaga ako bakit ganon... I was thinking Math and english will help him develop.. lalo na kung one on one sila ng teacher.

purpledheaven

  • Guest
Re: NumberWorks'nWords
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 07:39:18 pm »
Any feedbacks pa mommies especially for their Alabang branch?tia
 :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close