watch now

Author Topic: TONY MOLY from Korea  (Read 147629 times)

chinie

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #420 on: June 01, 2012, 06:39:24 am »
Joining! What's better appletox or tomatox? and ano bang difference nila? for those who have tried po..TIA

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #421 on: June 01, 2012, 10:07:54 am »

sis ano effect sa skin mo?? glowing ba? or nakaka rosy? btw thanks sa reply mo

My skin feels really smooth and plump. Feeling ko ang flawless ko hehe!


anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2012, 03:47:36 pm »
The dear me bb cream is super sulit :) matte finish and may 3 functions na and it costs only Php 348

san mo to nabili sis?

chinie

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2012, 06:47:51 am »
Sisses I can't find any reviews online para sa Tomatox Moisturize. Yan ba talaga name nyan? Or is it the same lang as the Tomatox White massage pack. I'm looking kasi for a moisturizer from TonyMoly.

anawnda

  • Guest

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #425 on: July 24, 2012, 06:32:24 pm »
i <3 their:

tomatox brightening mask
- really gives instant whitening effect & a squeaky clean face
lip&cheek tint - very pigmented
floria whitening capsule essence - lightens my pimple marks
cutie beauty bb cream spf36 in pink - i'm hiyang even with oily skin, really covers red patches and pimple marks
berry berry magic lip tint in green - turns pink and acts like a gloss, very moisturizing

jaynell_24

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #426 on: July 26, 2012, 09:55:33 am »
sino na po nakatry ng Lovely Girl Tip concealer? okay po ba ang coverage?

Badch1q

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #427 on: July 26, 2012, 04:44:47 pm »
Joiningggg! :)

Anybody here tried baby doll bb foundation?

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #428 on: August 14, 2012, 05:37:04 pm »
Joining! What's better appletox or tomatox? and ano bang difference nila? for those who have tried po..TIA

 :) Sis based on my experience, both are great but it really depends sa need ng skin mo. Tomatox hydrates, detoxifies and brightens our skin while Appletox exfoliates. Sis it brightens huh! not whitens, ayaw kong ma-mislead kita :D . Ang cute ng packing nila, i'm on my 2nd bottle na sa both products.

chinie

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #429 on: August 15, 2012, 01:27:28 am »
^thanks sis! I'll go for Tomatox na lang muna..mas need ko yun..hehe

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #430 on: August 15, 2012, 06:57:03 pm »
I bought their Pearl mask kanina sa SM north, i hope maganda siya sa face ko  :) . It's only 58php, it's super cheap. Will give a review after a few days.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #431 on: August 18, 2012, 02:29:46 am »
I love the lip and cheek tint! Lalo na for my cheeks, I have a lot of blushes pero I always bring this one with me. Ang ganda ng flush sa cheeks talaga. Hindi ko lang natatandaan which shade I got 'cause I only got the sample size and wala nang naka-indicatde dun.  :P

agape

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2012, 10:59:04 am »
What is their best and sulit products here?
I want to try some skincare. TIA!

butterflycuddles02

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:39 pm »
I love their Honey BB cream :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2012, 02:14:56 pm »
I like the gold beam of tony moly

nica1214

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2012, 10:37:50 am »
Hi! Anong bb cream ng tony moly ang bagay sa oily skin?

lime_

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #436 on: October 30, 2012, 12:33:11 pm »
I am using the tony moly lip and cheek tint in cherry pink. eto ata yung laging out of stock dati. sa sm bacoor ko pa sya nabili.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #437 on: October 30, 2012, 02:12:50 pm »
I like their Baby Doll concealer! Super okay sa undereyes. For blemishes, not that much, since medyo madali mawala.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2012, 02:49:18 pm »
What is their best and sulit products here?
I want to try some skincare. TIA!

i love their tomatox mask. it really can brighten! and i love their cheek and lip tint too. :)

starsorbet

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #439 on: October 30, 2012, 07:11:26 pm »
their tomato product is banned all over asia, except the philippines, idk why.

it can give you some kind of deciese(ok forgot how to spell that haha)

just want to alarm you

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close