watch now

Author Topic: TONY MOLY from Korea  (Read 147439 times)

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 03:23:53 pm »

I am very disappointed with the Tony Moly products I have purchased in Korea. I bought the bright BB cream and it had zero coverage. It did nada to my face. I tried it out when I was in Korea and it wasn't hot and humid while I was there pero just after 2 hours para nawala na agad yung BB cream. I gave it to our helper.

I also bought their bestseller tomatotox and appletox package with free wipes. I've tried the tomatotox 3 times and I am so disappointed. first time, my face got so itchy after 2 mins so I rinsed immediately. 2nd time, super hapdi and red ng face ko after mga 4 mins. I rinsed and it didn't do anything naman to my face. 3rd time, ganun ren nangati face ko. I tried it on my hand and it made the part I applied on a bit lighter naman. I don't think it is safe for the face.

I also bought some blushes, masks, and of course their famous, eye liner. I haven't opened it yet.

koreana

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 06:06:42 pm »
@chuzzle: too bad  you don't like it...
pero the tomatotox and appletox... talaga mahapti skin mo...
kasi ur skin is detoxing..  I also use appletox.. mahapti talaga but after using it.. maganda [textspeak!] skin ko...
I even researched for u... mga reviews... dat's [textspeak!] ppl say about the itchyness... may germs pa daw kasi skin mo..
when massaging it on ur face... huwag super harsh.. soft lang..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 06:20:34 pm by koreana »

snix

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 07:48:11 pm »
i'm gonna try their lip tint.. heard some good reviews about it and it's very cheap too

devrah

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 04:48:43 pm »
^ yes i am singing my praises for TONY MOLY LIP TINT and i find the round bottle it comes in so adorable idk haha. i tried it from a friend who got it from ebay though so i'd like to purchase some for myself :D

Reader

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 05:09:24 pm »
^B.I. ka talaga, parang gusto ko nang bumili! XD Na-intensify lang yung lemming ko.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 10:25:19 pm »
i saw the tony moly lip tint sa multiply is it good?

snix

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 10:35:49 pm »
^ yes i am singing my praises for TONY MOLY LIP TINT and i find the round bottle it comes in so adorable idk haha. i tried it from a friend who got it from ebay though so i'd like to purchase some for myself :D
you just convinced me more! :D yung fave seller ko sa ebay naubusan ng stocks so i still have to wait for it.. meron pang isang lip tint din.. yung magic lip balm siya whichturns red after.. can't find it in ebay though.. fave product daw ni goo hye sun/jandi of bof
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:39:57 pm by snix »

cartman

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:06 am »
oki din pala tint nito, makabili nga din.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 05:38:07 pm »
you just convinced me more! :D yung fave seller ko sa ebay naubusan ng stocks so i still have to wait for it.. meron pang isang lip tint din.. yung magic lip balm siya whichturns red after.. can't find it in ebay though.. fave product daw ni goo hye sun/jandi of bof

yan nga yung sinsabi ko lip tint. meron ako nakita sa multiply and dun sa kinukuhaan ko ng bb cream.

snix

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 09:45:22 pm »
^yung nabili ko is yung nasa small bottle..yun lang kasi avail.. nabili ko for 50 pesos sa ebay..excited na ko gamitin.. will write my feedback here after..

koreana

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 08:25:55 pm »

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 08:51:11 pm »
mga sis, san kayo nabili ng tony moly tint? puro preorder yung nakikita ko, wala naman sa ebay. yung full size sana. hehe :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 09:23:53 pm »
I'm loving their primer; the one na nakalagay sa golden egg.

Reader

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 01:01:45 am »
^Saan mo nabili sis? For what type of skin? :)

catwomenpower

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 01:50:26 pm »
I Love Tony Moly Lip tint, very nice sya :)

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 03:59:27 pm »
^ Me too sis. i'm loving it. i only have the small version, yung bilog na kasing laki ng 5 peso coin. hehe.

namamahalan ako sa shipping fee nung sa ebay. 50 lang yung product, 89 yung shipping :( ok sana kung 50 lang din. hehe.

koreana

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 09:52:45 pm »
@sis orangepulp: maganda ba yung gold egg?
yung blackhead out ko, nahulog siya from the shelf... nawala
yung kalahati... sayang!

maganda ba yung tint? hmmm mabili nga :D

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 08:06:48 am »
Ako naman inlove sa Tony Moly Nail polish. bongga siya ha organic!


catwomenpower

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 12:14:51 pm »
@sis orangepulp: maganda ba yung gold egg?
yung blackhead out ko, nahulog siya from the shelf... nawala
yung kalahati... sayang!

maganda ba yung tint? hmmm mabili nga :D

yes sis, ganda cause it looks very natural on lips :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: TONY MOLY from Korea
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 12:33:08 pm »
Sis Reader and koreana: I love the golden egg primer. Di siya greasy sa face ko and nagste-stay yung makeup ko longer when I apply the primer first. Pasalubong sa akin when my friend arrived from Korea.

Sayang naman sis koreana nahulog yung egg pore blackout gel mo. At least you're based in Korea so madali lang for you to get another one :)

I'm loving their magic lipbalm din. I got the peach flavor pero sabi ng friend ko mabenta yung apple and grape according to the SA sa TonyMoly.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:37:34 pm by orangepulp »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close