We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've heard raves about Tony Moly's eyeliner. It's similar to Bobbi Brown nga daw. I'll buy nga when I go to korea =)))) yeys!Sis Koreana, how about baviphat? Are there a lot of baviphat stores in Korea? Do they have good products?
Hi! It's my first post since I joined...I just bought TONY MOLY's gel eyeliner... (am korean living in Korea)Tony Moly's a product that became quite famous because of YUNA KIMthe figure skater who won Gold this Winter Olympics..It's not very expenive as Bobbi Brown but it glides easily and doens't smear!!!hi. i beg your pardon but isn't Kim Yuna advertising LACVERT instead of Tony Moly?IT comes with a brush so no need for brush too!THe colors available areBlack, brown, pearl brown, pearl navy and peal violet....If you want I can purchase them for you.. it's around 500 PHP
Hi! It's my first post since I joined...I just bought TONY MOLY's gel eyeliner... (am korean living in Korea)Tony Moly's a product that became quite famous because of YUNA KIMthe figure skater who won Gold this Winter Olympics..It's not very expenive as Bobbi Brown but it glides easily and doens't smear!!!IT comes with a brush so no need for brush too!THe colors available areBlack, brown, pearl brown, pearl navy and peal violet....If you want I can purchase them for you.. it's around 500 PHP
i beg your pardon, but isn't Kim Yuna advertising LACVERT instead of Tony Moly?anyway, i love Tony Moly facial wash and eyeliner.
ah, really?im surprised! i really thought she's using Lacvert. what's your source?
Ganda nga talaga... in fashion yung pearl brown.. and ang ganda nga yung color! Sabi ng friend ko who used both Bobbi brown and tony moly... mas bibilhin niya Tony kasi maganda [textspeak!] n mabait sa pocket Baviphat.. d siya as popular as Skin food or faceshop... super konti lang yung sotres... ewan ko lang yung products nila haven't used it pa
wow! you're korean but you know how to speak tagalog? where are you located in korea po? i have friends kasi based in seoul now. anyway, i have tried their bb cream. ok naman sya sa sensitive skin. di ako nagbreak out. and korek yung nagsabe na di masyadong ok yung smell. pero nagfefade din naman eventually. matched din sya sa skintone ko.