We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Where can I buy HANGERS na for wholesale?Pwede din cheap prices or in bulk. I need idea sana. I need this for upcoming event.Thanks
^^ sis yung sa hanging rack, sa Ace Hardware meron, dun ako bumili 700 lang yung single rod, pero pag gusto mo double rod, 1200 siya, that was 4 years ago pa ha, don't know if nag increase na yung price. Sturdy naman siya.Pero kung gusto mo sis, yung multiple rods talaga as in madami ka masasampay , may nakita ko sa O-shopping, nakalimutan ko lang kung magkano.