watch now

Author Topic: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2  (Read 151754 times)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #500 on: January 24, 2016, 01:03:55 pm »
Still furnishing our new condo. Currently looking for:
- Nice but compact side tables (2)
- Center table for the sala (rectangle)
- Dining chairs (cushioned with cloth covers)
- Washing machine (frontload)
- TV table
- Drying rack for clothes
- Shoe rack (white, cabinet style so shoes arent visible, very compact)
- Safe (to store money and jewelry) - OA ang mahal pala nito esp pag fire safe!!

Any shop recommended to visit? TIA!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:00:32 pm by sparklingjewel »

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #501 on: January 24, 2016, 04:46:18 pm »
^sis check mo FB ng Furniture Source Philippines, Ikea ang mga products. Also try Leoque.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #502 on: January 24, 2016, 06:14:04 pm »
^^if you want affordable and quality furnitures try niyo sa abad santos sis.. affordable lang pero magaganda kesa sa mall sobrang mahal.marami namang store dun, magkakatabi lang.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #503 on: January 28, 2016, 12:35:58 pm »
Where can I buy affordable area rugs? The ones I'm seeing in malls are so expensive! I believe I can source them at a way cheaper price elsewhere. I just don't know where to look. Can someone help point me to the right direction? :)

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #504 on: January 28, 2016, 12:40:06 pm »
try mo sis sa divisoria (168 mall) meron dun, my sister in law bought an area rug, color orange siya.. pero it's 3k din.. pero cheaper pa rin compare sa mall.. good quality din parang same lang sa mall..

o kaya try mo sa home depot.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #505 on: January 28, 2016, 01:14:53 pm »
Would you know what size her area rug is? I'll try to check that out. Hope it's no longer too crowded in DV during weekends. Hehe. Thanks sis!!! :)

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #506 on: January 28, 2016, 01:22:39 pm »
I think it's the smallest size, kasi maliit lang siya eh.. 3 x 5 maybe.

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #507 on: January 28, 2016, 01:25:03 pm »
I found a 90cm x 179cm area rug from Pandahoarder via IG. She has these area rugs na good for indoor and outdoor use with geometric patterns. Very cute actually. Saw sa comments, it's around P5,500.  Problem is, I ordered storage stools from them 3 months ago pa but until now wala pa din. Delayed ata sa shipment.  Hopefully makuha ko kasi madami naman siyang feedbacks from other customers na na-receive yung items nila. I don't know lang what happened with my items.  They said end of January or first week of February ang new ETA so we shall see na lang.

You can check it out sa IG account nila then scroll down mo lang, posted 25 weeks ago.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #508 on: January 28, 2016, 01:39:03 pm »
@cutemama: Thanks sis! I think a DV trip is worth it since we're looking for several things for our home.

@iamsuperizch: How much did you get your storage stools sis? I'm also looking for ottoman/bench with storage. Ah, baka delayed shipment nga lang sis. Try to follow up with them when you still have not received your items by next week :)

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #509 on: January 28, 2016, 02:37:19 pm »
^ sis May I suggest din sa chairs with storage... meron sa ABAD SANTOS sa mga furniture shop dun.. We bought 2 sofa/chairs with storage for our clinic..

2k each.. sobrang cute nga kasi space saver talaga, medyo malalim and spacious din yung storage kaya marami ka malalagay.. dami nga nagtatanong na employees kung saan daw namin nabili kasi ang cute niya.
about the size of the chair, I think kasya ang 3 tao.
Im planning to buy one nga rin for our room, para dun ko na lang itago toys ng son ko haha.

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2016, 01:10:11 am »
^^yes will wait for first week of February and see if they will deliver.  I got the SPRUTT storage stools by Ikea for P2500 (set of 2).

You can also check SM Dept Store (SM North, Megamall and Makati), Landmark Home Dept Makati, Wilcon Builders Balintawak and CW Home Depots for furniture pieces with decent prices.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #511 on: January 29, 2016, 01:34:41 am »
^^do u have pics sis? i imagine it's cute.. and saan yung abad santos banda?

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #512 on: January 29, 2016, 10:57:03 am »
@cutemama: Thank you sis, will check out shops in Abad Santos. Exciting!!

@iamsuperizch: Thanks for the suggestions sis! I've checked out SM stores, some Wilcon and CW home depots. My thing with those stores is that a lot of their furniture are expensive for the kind and quality that you're getting. I know that I can get the same type elsewhere for a lower rate. But what's good about these stores is that I get to know what I want and don't want for our home then I try to scout for better deals out there. :)

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #513 on: January 29, 2016, 11:39:22 am »
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=chair+storage&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_7MjZi87KAhVQao4KHeUPAiMQ_AUIBigB#imgdii=cg5anNxgH8TqNM%3A%3Bcg5anNxgH8TqNM%3A%3BB3GnIpDikR2grM%3A&imgrc=cg5anNxgH8TqNM%3A

ganyan na ganyan siya sis, pero mint green lang yung sa clinic naman para maaliwalas tingnan..

ABAD SANTOS, sakay ka lang sis ng LRT tapos baba ka lang ABAD SANTOS station, dun na mismo, pagbaba mo magkakatabi na yung tindahan dun.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2016, 02:12:53 pm »
Thank you sis for sharing!! :) Will check that out!

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #515 on: January 30, 2016, 11:54:57 pm »
^^Found a storage bench from Mandaue Foam Shaw today for P3,800 but in leather (not fabric).  But knowing Mandaue, they can customize naman some of their products.  Some of their items are good quality naman and with decent prices.

For the stores I mentioned, yes hindi lahat cheap but sometimes nakakahanap ako ng items na ok and pasok sa standards ko.  Sometimes for stores, hit-or-miss talaga.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #516 on: January 31, 2016, 09:16:56 am »
^Mahal sis.. if sa Abad santos yan 2 na mabibili mo just add 200 na lang hehe

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #517 on: February 01, 2016, 01:47:30 pm »
Where can I buy Windex glass cleaner?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #518 on: February 01, 2016, 01:59:38 pm »
^True Value :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #519 on: February 08, 2016, 02:11:04 pm »
Where can we buy (affordable) rattan furniture? I'm trying to look for a coffee table set for patio/garden. I've found one in Pampanga, but I was hoping that I can get it somewhere nearer. Hehe. Thank you!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close