watch now

Author Topic: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2  (Read 151962 times)

kulisap

  • Guest
arm & hammer deodorant
« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2014, 04:56:50 am »
hello! anybody knows kung san po nakakabili ng arm & hammer deodorant? before kasi meron sa SM supermarket pero last time i checked wala akong nakita. TIA!

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2014, 05:19:55 pm »
Sis, where kaya makakabili ng wholesale na incense sticks?

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2014, 12:00:19 pm »
Where can I buy:

1. wire baskets
2. wooden crates (with vintage feel, for toy storage)

Thanks!

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #403 on: October 30, 2014, 05:05:14 am »
^Wire baskets for kitchen cabinets? Go to CW Home Depot Ortigas or MC Home Depot Fort or Ortigas.  Just go around and you will find the stores selling wire baskets.

For wooden crates, go to IDeas for Living (colored like blue, pink and white) in Pasong Tamo near Alphaland and infront of GlaxoSmith or Urban Abode (natural color only but you can paint it) in CW Home Depot Ortigas (it's on the side exit of CW).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:07:35 am by iamsuperizch »

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #404 on: October 30, 2014, 08:42:05 pm »
thank you iamsuperizch! was looking for wire baskets that can be displayed outside the cabinet, found them at howards but yun pa lang. will check out that place for the crates, natural lang talaga hanap ko so perfect. plan ko idistress to look like vintage crates :) thanks again.

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #405 on: October 30, 2014, 09:33:49 pm »
^oh decorative wire baskets. Go to mydomesticity.com 😊 lots of storage solutions including wire baskets; all locally made and every purchase goes to Gawad Kalinga.

If you want to see Urban Abode's crates before visiting their store, go to their IG account.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:36:55 pm by iamsuperizch »

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #406 on: October 30, 2014, 10:25:31 pm »
^sis, you are heaven-sent! I found a wire basket I liked in domesticity, and urban abode has the crates with chalkboard pa but from way back. I hope they still have it. I need to go there asap!  looks like they have wire baskets, too. I'm so excited, hindi ako makahinga. haha. THANK YOU :)

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #407 on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:57 pm »
^welcome 😊 Check Urban Abode's FB account.  They posted A LOT of crates last October 22 so I think madami silang stocks talaga.  Regular item na ata nila yan so they always have it sa store unless may mag-hoard agad na customer, haha! 😊

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2014, 01:31:49 pm »
find mine sa Play n Display sis.. think meron din sa Dimensione

sis naalala mo hm nabili mo sa ghost chair?

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #409 on: November 07, 2014, 08:49:59 am »
^3.5K sa Play n Display ATC

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2014, 06:16:20 pm »
Do you also keep your room organized through storage bins?  I've been trying to look for some but they usually just come in black or white.  Anyone knows where I can buy colorful ones?  Something like this...

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/60/60ef6eb0-ca75-491b-9ded-90416e8592ae_400.jpg

And in big sizes.  The ones I usually see are small ones lang and I cant put much in them.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #411 on: November 11, 2014, 04:22:59 pm »
^if you want inexpensive bins as colorful as the one you've attached, try homeworld at sm dept store.

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #412 on: November 12, 2014, 03:28:24 am »
^Thanks! Will check tomorrow :)

binggay

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #413 on: November 13, 2014, 08:51:07 am »
Hi sisses,

Do you know where I can buy acid-free paper / sheets, big enough to wrap clothes for storage?

Checked with bookstores but they don't have it. I'm sure it can be bought somewhere kasi those who sell clothes meron sila. Alam ko yun din yung ginagamit ng mga nagso-store ng wedding gowns nila.

Help please. 

elfie

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #414 on: November 24, 2014, 04:52:23 pm »
Do you also keep your room organized through storage bins?  I've been trying to look for some but they usually just come in black or white.  Anyone knows where I can buy colorful ones?  Something like this...

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/60/60ef6eb0-ca75-491b-9ded-90416e8592ae_400.jpg

And in big sizes.  The ones I usually see are small ones lang and I cant put much in them.

Saw something like this in National Bookstore the other day.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #415 on: December 03, 2014, 02:39:32 pm »
guys ang pinwheel san banda kaya sa divi

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #416 on: January 29, 2015, 05:52:05 pm »
Hi sissies, san sa Divi makakabili ng ganitong painted metal pails? For flower decors sana. Or sa department stores ba meron yung rustic talaga? TIA! 😊

http://www.amazon.com/Pastel-Colored-Tin-Pails/dp/B004N5VFUW

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #417 on: January 30, 2015, 06:40:22 am »
mga sis san nakakabili ng kubo na pwede ilagay sa backyard? and how much?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #418 on: January 31, 2015, 10:12:58 pm »
^^along Santa rosa hi way going to tagaytay may mga mini kubo dun for sale but I have no idea how much.

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Where to Buy [Product]? Thread 2
« Reply #419 on: January 31, 2015, 11:15:28 pm »
^^along Santa rosa hi way going to tagaytay may mga mini kubo dun for sale but I have no idea how much.

Thanks sis malapit lang ako dun.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close