We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@cindylulu thanks sis, nasa P2800 kasi gusto ko sa Rob Place hehe. Thanks.
Where to buy buddha tabletop/indoor fountain? I saw some in Rob Place Ermita, but I think the price is too steep. Saan pa kaya na medyo reasonable. Thanks.
hi mga sis.. where do you buy potpourri oils and other oil scents and diffusers for your home? Ano rin ba ang mabangong scents? yung parang spa ang amoy, very relaxing.. tia!
@cindylulu, exactly dun nga yun Supernice, so zen yet I like the way the buddha was carved. Sige try ko baka nga pumayag. Buti di ko pa rin nasugod Cartimar kasi baka mapabili ako ng rabbit (I'm planning on adopting one). Thanks again ha @RainbowConnection, sis, mala-ganito ba na mini version? http://www.pondandfountainworld.com/images/cartimages/Alpine-GEM122LG.jpgMapapadayo ako if ever I think yan din yung mga nagbebenta ng mga gnomes, right? Sana lang wag din presyuhan na pangturista. Thanks.