watch now

Author Topic: Dermatix would you try this?  (Read 56488 times)

pistachio nuts

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012, 05:39:03 pm »
Tried Dermatix for my burn/scars. Nung naubos yung Contractubex ko, i tried Dermatix and it did work for me.

heiressalex

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 10:37:52 pm »
I started using this right after my CS stitches healed. I still got keloid and its been 5 moths already but I see no difference

arhem

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 02:09:02 pm »
I have a 6 month old burn scar. i get it from a motor pipe. what would be the best product removal for this?
i'm done using the erase solution. seems like nothing has changed. i am now using erase diamond but parang lalong nagdarken yung paligid nya. what would be the best scar removal product that will suit my burn scar?

advice po please.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2015, 05:59:14 pm »
My doctor prescribed this to me after a minor surgery involving cyst removal. In fairness halos di halata yung stitches. :) Now using this naman for other raised scars left by acne, sana magwork. *cross-fingers*

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2015, 05:32:06 pm »
This was prescribed to me for the keloid I got from CS. Parang I don't see naman any difference, the keloid is still big.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2015, 12:40:45 am »
sakin din, ob gave me after my cs stitch dried. Wala akong changes na makita so tinigil ko na after mga 3 months. Embrace the scar nalang ako haha

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2015, 10:34:08 am »
I'm using this for my keloid scar sa knee. I think it takes a while to see the changes. 4 months and the scar is visibly lighter.. but I also had the keloid injected para mas mabilis mag flat.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2016, 09:04:00 pm »
I bought one dermatix yesterday. I hope this will work on my scars. Ang ugly kasi tignan sa arms and legs e. I tried contratubex before pero parang pag natuyo siya nagddry off yung ointment then naalis. I try this for 3 months and will update you guys.

tinaaapay

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2018, 06:23:45 pm »
Safe ba dermatix with breastfeeding? Thanks.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Dermatix would you try this?
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2018, 07:06:11 pm »
Safe naman kasi my ob prescribed me this with natalac for breastfeeding. I just realized hindi pala very visible yung cs scar ko compared to others. eto ginamit ko and yung scar ko threadlike lang, blends with my skintone and flat lang sa skin. I'm assuming dahil sa dermatrix yon haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close