watch now

Author Topic: Morning Sickness Helo!  (Read 75217 times)

wax_80

  • Guest
Morning Sickness Helo!
« on: April 04, 2010, 03:58:33 pm »
Hi Mga Sis, I'm already 12 weeks and still suffering from morning sickness... I've been vomiting since my 6th week... I just want to ask if you guys experienced this.  When it started and when it stopped... and what remedies/medication worked for you.  I'm glad i'm not working kasi I don't think I could handle  working and MS.  Ask din ako ng help what you can recommend to pass time.... parang ang tagal tagal kasi ng oras lalo na walang work and suffering from MS.

Thanks mga sis! Hope you could share your insights.

annestacey

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:42:35 pm »
hi sis.  you can try eating crackers or ice chips.  that's what we told our pregnant patients to do (i'm a nurse).  i'm also experiencing morning sickness myself.  :-\ skyflakes are helping me get through the tough mornings.

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 11:21:45 pm »
Same here. Didn't experience this with my first pregnancy, though. Buti na lang at summer break namin sa school-- God's timing is really perfect, as always. :)

Iced tea helps tame my salivary glands.

wax_80

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 03:00:32 pm »
Thanks mga sis! hirap talaga ng morning sickness, I'm hanging in there.  I also tried ice chips and anything cold okay pero inubo naman ako haaay and the cough is causing me to vomit. My hilo is lessened na pero yung cough meron pa din, hopefully mawala once I hit the second trimester alongside the vomiting.

guilleanne

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 07:30:26 pm »
I was really misserable during my first tri because of morning sickness, nag lose pa ako ng weight dahil sa kakasuka.

what works for me was drinking ginger ale, masarap pa. gusto yung canadian dry.

wax_80

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 08:52:59 am »
Sis, san ka nakabili ng ginger ale... naghahanap ako sa mga grocery wala ako makita

guilleanne

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 02:55:42 pm »
sa groceries sis meron. ako I buy from sm supermarket, sa imported softdrinks section. katabi yun ng mge a&w rootbeer... hehe.. color green yung lata nya..

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 11:58:20 am »
6 weeks preggy here...just started my vomiting last Saturday.  I feel so uncomfortable...busy pa naman this summer.  Help!

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 02:41:17 pm »
hello everyone, i'm a newbie here. well buti nga kayo morning sickness ako whole day sickness as in whole day nahihilo. :-(

wax_80

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 09:06:11 am »
@ Sis Lovely and Sis Teacher - I feel for you ladies... I super struggled with morning rather "all day sickness"  I started at 6 weeks tapos everyday I vomit (3-4x a day) until 10 weeks every day!  On my 12th week naging mga 3x a week sha pero super hirap pa din...  I also lost weight and now that I'm on my 18th week ngayon palang ako nakakakain ng maayos and hopefully mag gain...   

I was given plasil for the vomiting (3x a day) every 6 house it helped naman pero sometimes sobrang tindi wala rin...

I tried everything, ginger tea crackers even acupunture lahat ata ng tips sa internet!  what worked lang is I took note nung mga food na hindi ko nilalabas.  In my case, melon worked wonders... yogurt, banana, apple, cereal and milk nakatulong din...   

If it's really a bad day ... I just sleep yun lang talaga no choice... super  awang awa si hubby sakin.. it's our first baby and siguro medyo matatagalan if I would have another one :) I didn't know it was going to be that hard!

Hang in there mga Sis!

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 10:37:56 am »
Thanks sis wax!  Pero I was bothered...today, I feel a lot better than in the previous days (as of 10:44 am today, hindi pa ako naduwal).  I thought matatapos na ito...matagal pa pala, huhuhu! 
By the way, I feel worse in the afternoon till evening.

Other sisters out there, how long did your "morning" sickness last?

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 10:40:30 am »
By the way, I don't vomit my food...walang lumalabas.  Pero the slightest smell of practically anything (shirt doused with fabric conditioner, perfume, fried fish, etc.), I'd start the pagduduwal.  I teach this summer (we have review center), pero I have to give it up kasi while lecturing, nasusuka na rin ako.  Hay hirap.  If I dont teach naman, I get so bored.

wax_80

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 10:52:14 am »
Hi Sis, ako din at first late afternoon until evenings grabe.... pero later on nag change minsan morning minsan whole day... how long will it last? it depends ako nun I kept hoping wala na by the 12th week kasi yun daw yung usual pero it lasted for 17weeks! tho it got better starting the 12th week... everyday talaga nun I'm waiting for the day it will feel better.  I was also very sensitive to smell... kawawa nga yung husband ko kasi ayaw ko din amoy nya LOL .... at least you are not vomiting food... ang hirap kasi na lahat ng kinain mo nilalabas mo rin grabe super hinang hina ako nun everyday... buti nalang I stopped working kasi hindi talaga kaya... anyway I really sympathize with all the moms who undergo this... ang hirap kasi talaga pag extreme morning sickness... yung iba nga daw until 9 months! exag!

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 06:07:39 pm »
As of 6:15 pm today, hindi pa ako naduduwal  ;D

sedentarygypsy

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 01:07:54 pm »
ako din whole day "morning" sickness. gano ba usually katagal ang morning sickness? I'm on my 10th week na and i'm hoping na wala na ito sa pasukan.

grabe, lahat ng kainin ko ayaw ng bibig ko. kahit water super nire-reject ng taste buds ko.  :-[

aneke

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 04:43:13 pm »
i don't have any morning sickness, lagi lang antok, but i read somewhere, bago daw bumangon, try eating a few biscuits or crackers para kung magsusuka, may ilalabas ka.

delisyus

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 06:06:44 pm »
uhm... I have more of an evening sickness because am more nauseated in the afternoon till night... and my tummy is unsettled during that time din

I was already confined for 4 days because the barfing was aggravating my spotting.... and umabot akong may internal hemorrhage from the violence of the retching...

now, I just really make sure  I eat... a lot

and wala kami choice, our aircon is on 24/7 most days coz any change of temp also gets me retching and dizzy... and heat talaga would get me weak

what's hard pa is paiba iba ang kayang tanggapin ng stomach ko... one day it will accept fruits, another day, hindi... sukang-suka na din ako kaka-crackers but these days, my tummy LOVES Fita :D

for those who want to try...you can make your own ginger ale/tea naman... just slice up some slivers of ginger and boil in water... if you prefer, add calamansi to it (dont add honey or sugar anymore)

i also drink a lot of buko juice kasi supposedly, cool sya sa tummy (iwas uti pati)

mostly though, I am just really lying down...kasi even prolonged sitting up or looking at pc gets me dizzy

it sucks to be in this club no??? but well, consuelo de bopol nga is sure sign sya that our baby is thriving kasi major ang hormones....

i am 16 weeks na... and not yet any better... just yday, I took Plasil na kasi ayoko talaga magsuka...sira n ipin ko, lalo pang nasisira from all the retching

aneke

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 06:30:08 pm »
i agree sis, oks [textspeak!] ang pagsusuka kasi sure na anjan lang si baby :)

delisyus

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 06:36:39 pm »
atsaka i had a friend na mga 3 months syang nakaakap lang sa toilet bowl... na ni hindi talaga makaaalis ng bahay dahil sa tindi ng morning sickness....

blessed pako :D hahaha

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: Morning Sickness Helo!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 12:23:48 pm »
when i was 4weeks preg, masama na lagi pakiramdam ko.always gutom pero di naman makakain.thought my usual hyper kaya kremil-s ako.when i tested + at 6weeks dun na lumabas ang whole day sickness ko.buti if once a week i feel better-milagro lang.fruits, crackers,candies labas lahat..tsaka ilang beses ako toothbrush in a day kc nasusuka din ako pag may maiwan sa ipin ko. nag work pa ako.hirap kc after vomiting, wala akong magawa sa table ko.nakatunganga lang kc nahihilo at nanghihina.

at least now at 18weeks+ okey na ako at nakakain narin. last kong suka was june 7 yata while nagtootbrush kc nasobrahan.ayon, labas din lahat ng nakain ko.

ayoko talagang balikan ang first 3months ko kc hirap masyado. luha+sipon+suka sabay sila... :'(...
hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close