We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I booked a Cebupac flight waaaaay back in June bound to San Jose Mindoro on February 17-21, 2010 (Thursday-Monday). By any wild chance, baka somebody else here booked the same. Lets go!
ang mura ng rt fare ng mla-san jose wala pang 1k ang total nung nagmock booking ako. sayang mas mahal ng ilang daan iyong nabili ko.
I think decided na ko pumunta dito. Gusto ko ng Apo Reef! Medyo kinakabahan lang ako sa sharks. I've seen one too many when-sharks-attack movies. Hehe. Alexandrea and Sleepy_Me, kung di kayo natuloy, tara sama ko!