Author Topic: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?  (Read 108175 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2012, 06:56:14 am »
^sis kawen, hang in there sis..hugs for you  :-*

Ako wala, depressed pa din..buti dadating na Papa ko for a few weeks..something to divert my attention and be happy..

last Saturday I had no choice but to give my daughter to my ex hubs and mother in law to care, 2 months na kasi ako walang yaya and naloka loka na mother and sister ko kakaalaga and balancing with their daily work narin while I go to work. Nung una, walang pansinan samin ni ex when he came home from work..ako daldal nalang with MIL..mamaya maya, ngiti na siya sakin, and niyaya ako lumabas with kiddo, pauwi na kasi ako..bakit ganun? parang biglang nawala galit ko sa kanya when I saw him. bwisit. pero anyway, im putting my feet back on the ground, ayoko na masaktan at umasa. moving forward na talaga dapat

kamusta na yung iba?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:57:50 am by momentum »

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2012, 11:42:56 pm »
Soooo I thought you're in a relationship right now, bat naman wrong timing yung exbf mo na naka-chat mo kanina? Is he married or what? Hayz....

I happen to see a similar thread regarding single moms, one of the GT said this:

I believe so, walang impossible sa LOVE but I dont think it means a better life for the kid.

My mom was a single mom, I was 3 years old when she married my stepfather, she was happy but I never felt like I have a dad. Iba parin talaga ang real dad, I knew he was just my stepfather so I was hesitant na maglambing even if I called him "papa" it was just a word but not the feeling even if he is such a nice guy though. So I have to say that single moms should also consider on how their child feels about the whole situation.

^That's sad to hear sis, how come? 3 ka palang naman nun, I think at that stage kids are easy to please and they can get along well with people lalo na pag sobrang close na, my son is also 3 now.. and I once introduced him to someone, almost close na sila he already had a good relatiomship with.. pero may mga complications sa relationship namin so I don't know if it will work out.. ngayon it breaks my heart that he would ask about the guy, I don't know what to say..

 *sigh*

And if ever someday there will be a new man in my life, AGAIN.. I'll make sure that he and my son will have a good relationship, my son will always be a priority, mas importante ang happiness niya, second to mine.. I wanna make sure he really likes him enough to be his dad..

My son is a very good boy, syempre I make an effort for them to get to know each other and be close, parang dalawa din ang nililgawan ng guy, we're get 1 take 1 package..


-----

Sis momentum -

Good to hear that you are fine, uyyy nanunuyo uli si ex-hubs.. nakakainis noh? Not sure if you remember my story, my son's dad passed away, so it's been a year now.. oh well kaya siguro tahimik din ang buhay ko.. and nagka-relationship with my college ex na naging complicated ngayon... Hay! it's really hard to find a relationship or meet someone, feeling ko I am undesirable, unattractive... and guys would prefer single women without excess baggage... Parang wala narin akong THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.. baka meron pa.. mas kampante ako sa EXes kase somehow kilala mo na sila, I don't wanna go back to stage 1, I feel I am running out of time.. I am not really miserable, maybe just the thought of it, my son growing up without a dad and me without someone to share my life with.


momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2012, 06:30:58 am »
^ hi sis kawen

si exbf/HS puppy love ay hindi married, di rin committed to anyone,,pero may nakwento siya sakin before..like months ago..na kala niya item na sila ng girl, kaso nahuli niyang nagsisinungaling si girl during those months na they go out..parang naloko siya..so now sa galit niya, he treats her as a fling nalang, palipas oras :(..kasi nga parang maypagka-cheapo.. ewan ko what happened to him, bakit naging ganun na siya..oh well, time changes people narin..before we didn't use to talk about mga ganun na flings etc kasi wala pa kami experience nun hehe eh ang tagal na yun :P kaya mejo nanibago ako.

siya palang yung single (ata. unless may ibang di nagpaparamdam haha) na who likes me. the rest..mga 2 sila ngayon..eh attached na  >:( may pamilya na..bwisit..im attracting the wrong men. maayos naman ako manamit at makitungo. hindi rin ako pala labas na tao..di nga ako sumasama sa company inuman or whatever, diretso uwi ako noh..baka kasi mejo approachable ako and hindi mataray  :P

last night nga mama was talking to me..about yung experience niya when naghiwalay sila ng first hubs niya. I should be very careful daw and ALWAYS ASSUME guys who shows interest are MARRIED na....never think hindi..kasi almost all nice guys are taken..and they are looking for flings lang..papalabasin sayo na kesyo separated, or on the rocks na relationship nila...also be careful sa mga intentions sa guys..

there was one time daw na experience niya after being separated..he dated a guy, first date nila yun, sa baguio (based pa siya dun)..tanghaling tapat..mga 28yrs old lang si mama nun..they were in the guys' car, he said kelangan daw niya munang dumaan sa house niya..may kukunin lang daw siya na cassette tapes para may music daw sila sa date nila...so si mama, mejo naive pa hehe..sige daw..dumating na sila sa house...dun lang si mama sa garage and yung guy umakyat sa house..then tinawag si mama, akyat daw muna siya, saglit lang..si mama naman walang iniisip na kahit ano, kala naman niya eh harmless or sala yung nasa taas..pag-akyat niya, ayun, bed na pala andun sa taas, andun yung guy nakatayo, may kinukuha ata..di pa man makasalita si guy eh sinagawan ata siya ni mama at dali daling tumalikod at tumakbo sa labas sa highway  :P habang tumatakbo si mama sabi ng guy "wait wait!" hahahaha sabi ni mama "take me home!  >:("

ayan, sira ang date hahaha. sabi ko nga, mama, baka naman pinangunahan mo siya noh hahaha. pero hindi eh, guilty siguro, kasi after nun, hindi na nagparamdam yung guy..di rin nag-sorry..so, guilty siya :P

be careful daw kasi yun nga you'll never know ano intentions ng guy sayo. lalo na if malaman nila single mom ka..kala nila okay na sayo yung ganun set-up  :'(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:39:13 am by momentum »

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #363 on: November 09, 2012, 03:45:37 am »
Nakakatuwa naman ang mom mo.. well tama siya, hay the good ones are already taken.. :(



Sis, I know and you know may darating pa (sana) for us and all single mommies who are also hoping and waiting. Why not give the exbf/HS puppy love a chance.. okay lang yan na maging close kayo, get to know each other... cheesy ng usap niyo sa fb.. kakakilig! I never really met someone new, kaya I don't know anymore how that works.. to date!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #364 on: November 12, 2012, 07:34:49 am »
^ ewan ko sis if I should give exHS puppy love a chance..una sa lahat,,,di pa siya nag-aaproach  :P
pangalawa..parang di ko na feel personality niya ngayon..kasi nga sa mga kwento niya about this "meantime" girl niya na niloko siya, eh mejo na-turn off ako dun..kasi di ako sanay na ganun siya.

nung thursday pala, OMG, nagkasabay kami sa pagpasok sa work..nagkataon na morning shift siya sa araw na yun, 5am pasok niya dapat..so nakisabay siya sa akin. tabi kami sa upuan sa bus. mejo masikip. na-turn off uli ako sa kanya..mejo feeling presko ha  ::) naka-sandal/patong arm niya sa arm ko..hmm teka, tagal na kami di nagkita, ganito kagad? hahaha gumalaw nalang ako at tinaggal niya hehe..conservative ba? eh ayoko ng ganun. pero other than that, ok naman siya. naalala ko kasi that he mentioned before that he is not the type na nanliligaw..ngek. ano yun, walang kahirap-hirap/challenge? hehe... hinatid ako until building namin kasi on the way na sa work niya.
ayoko ng sumabay sa kanya next time magmorning shift siya  :P

hay nako bakit ba ganito. tsk!

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2012, 05:04:36 am »
Hi mga sis. Kakalungkot naman na may pinagdadaanan ang kapwa mommies ko.

Kami ni hubs lagi nagaaway eh. Regarding dun sa dapat natin isipin ang mararamdaman ng anak natin eh. Si hubs mahal na mahal ang anak ko ar nakikita ko yun super sweet nilang dalawa kaya hoping pa din na walang magbago

^sis momentum napakalumang style nya ha talagang presko at tingin niya eh bibigay ka agad sa akbay akbay ekek nya :p

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2012, 05:58:48 am »
^ sinabi mo pa sis. kahit na ba may history kami nuon (puppy love) eh that doesn't mean pwede siyang maging ganun ka-presko nalang especially after not seeing each other for a looong time

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2013, 05:17:45 am »
Hi mga sis, kamusta? I really can't let go of this thread until I find the one.. - it's the thread's 3rd Year Anniversary. :)

How's everyone?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2013, 05:43:53 am »

Yes we can still find one! Positive lang.

I am a single mother of 2 boys, and I still believe in true love  :) all we have to do is wait. It will eventually come to us :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2013, 05:53:56 am »
Hi sis! What's your story? hehe... are your 2 boys from the same dad? How are you?

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2013, 11:44:40 am »
Yes...  ;)
Ito ang formula ko...  ;D
1. Respect yourself -  hindi por que single mom ka, pwede ka ng makipag-date kung kani-kanino. May karapatan ka pa ring pumili.
2. Respect your body - hindi por que may anak ka na, pwede ka ng makipag-do sa mga ka-date mo. Make sure na love ka talaga ng guy at hindi katawan lang ang habol sa iyo. Dapat ni-rerespeto ka rin niya.
3. If makita mo si true love, make sure na hindi lang ikaw ang makikinabang, I mean, if he loves you, dapat love niya rin ang anak mo. Package deal ba.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »
Hi sis! What's your story? hehe... are your 2 boys from the same dad? How are you?

Hi, Sis!

No, they have different dads. Their age gap is 9 years :)

With my eldest, I didn't know I was pregnant when I broke up with the dad. Eventually, he had a family of his own after our breakup and since I didn't feel the need to let him know anymore, I didn't. My dad was the one who was helping me with the finances with my eldest then, I got pregnant kasi when I was only 18 years old.

With my youngest, I lived together with the dad. He was younger than me but he's so lazy! I was the one working, he just stays at home and plays online games. I tried to accept this so my youngest won't experience the same thing with my eldest boy but things didn't change. So I decided na to let go nung I can't take it anymore. Not to mention he was hitting me pa sometimes when he gets mad.

Now, I am single. Mingling, ganun lang :)

thedukeana

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2013, 10:49:24 pm »
im married, with 1 son. pero medyo sablay na. Waiting and hoping that true love will come, Goodluck sissies, tiwala lang. :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2013, 11:45:29 pm »
With my youngest, I lived together with the dad. He was younger than me but he's so lazy! I was the one working, he just stays at home and plays online games. I tried to accept this so my youngest won't experience the same thing with my eldest boy but things didn't change. So I decided na to let go nung I can't take it anymore. Not to mention he was hitting me pa sometimes when he gets mad.

Wow sis, parehas tayo.. the dad of my son is like what you described.. not sure if you were able to backread on my story.. well when I was pregnant, I was the only one working and he doesn't work, just plays online games.. before I gave birth, iniwan ko na.. After I gave birth, we secretly met again kase syempre somehow my attachment pa ako sa kanya and I needed comfort, a father figure for my son - pero parang hindi ko na siya mahal, I was confused.. well he never met my son - I tried to let him meet him but he didn't have the guts (that was a real deal breaker), sad 'cause he got really sick and I didn't take it seriously.. I stopped seeing him, I ignored him and one day I found out after unblocking his FB account - he's already gone... :(

I am still looking back although now I already have someone special in my life (pero I don't know if HE'S THE ONE).. I am yearning for that feeling of my son meeting his real dad, now that he's already 3, so cute, madaldal, makulit, nakakatuwa and sometimes I can't help but see him in my son's ways, gestures, actions.

*Sigh* I am still getting ready for that day when my son asks me about his real dad.. It's good that after giving birth I overcome the depression which I experienced for a year - I was so lost, unfocused, emotera... Hayz.. now I am happy and I felt better! :)

Good Luck in finding yours. :) hehe..
 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 11:51:35 pm by kawen »

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2013, 11:58:36 pm »
Wow, medyo drastic pala nangyari sayo.

You can tell your son na nagkasakit dad niya and that he's already gone. Ako kasi sa eldest ko I told him na before ko nalaman na pregnant ako sa kanya I broke up with his dad na and then may GF na ulit and will start a family na kaya di na ako nanggulo. Buti nalang naintindihan naman ng anak ko.

Sa second ko naman, the last memory he as with his dad was nung last time na nagpunta dad niya na sinama siya sa Jollibee and sumakay sila sa car. Yun lang. Hindi ko naman siya binabawalan puntahan anak niya kaso siya ang hindi talaga nagpapakita. Birthdays, Christmas, New Year, wala! It's not my fault anymore...

Thank you!  :)

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #375 on: February 09, 2013, 04:50:49 pm »
My cousin left his husband becuase of too much complications in their relationships,
last week she opened her facebook account and after months of not hearing
from him, he is now in a relationship. Although my cousin dont love the guy
anymore. She too wishes for her own happy ending,

to the rescue ako.. sabi ko, the "guy" should deal with her on a "package"
and should love her every bit of her and her imperfections..

wishing all of you sissies the happiness you truly deserved! :)

mayzelle

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #376 on: February 09, 2013, 11:36:10 pm »
. hay 28 na ako with 2 kids possible pa kaya? 8 months na kaming hiwalay ni ***####, feeling ko it's to early for me to look for love.. but I am getting old... watatataah!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #377 on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:23 pm »
^wah the fear of growing old alone. i just turned 27 and i dont feel like i'm old now, sabi  ko i have until 30 until i can call myself old and should start deciding whether i will say single or get into a relationship. hehe

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #378 on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:23 pm »
Can a single mom ever find true love? YES. i think matured na ang mga guys ngayon and hindi na issue yung past ng mga girls kahit may baby na.

What to do? WAIT / DATE? go out and date. but don't settle for someone na less sa expectations niyo, for the sake of just having 'someone'. huwag niyong iisipin na "OK na yung guy na ito, at least tanggap niya yung anak ko". dapat look for someone din na gusto niyo talaga hindi yung para lang may makasama at tumanggap sa inyo.

if i were a single mom, id rather grow old alone with my kid/s than settle for guy na hindi ko naman deserve  ;)

Chinito

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #379 on: February 11, 2013, 10:59:42 pm »
Can a single mom ever find true love? YES. i think matured na ang mga guys ngayon and hindi na issue yung past ng mga girls kahit may baby na.

What to do? WAIT / DATE? go out and date. but don't settle for someone na less sa expectations niyo, for the sake of just having 'someone'. huwag niyong iisipin na "OK na yung guy na ito, at least tanggap niya yung anak ko". dapat look for someone din na gusto niyo talaga hindi yung para lang may makasama at tumanggap sa inyo.

if i were a single mom, id rather grow old alone with my kid/s than settle for guy na hindi ko naman deserve  ;)


very well said! Sometimes na co consume tayo ng loneliness and we often grab whoever is available for us and wake up one day in failure relationship, its just a waste of time.   mas ok pa maging single kesa tumanda sa kunsumisyon.. hahah.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close