Author Topic: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?  (Read 108279 times)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2010, 05:24:24 am »
:) you're welcome sis.. we need this, hay I'm happy to discover this prayer.. somehow my heart smiles.. and is hopeful..

hiPPie_m0mmY

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2010, 02:35:20 am »
Just want to share, I found this somewhere... hope this prayer will inspire us all and make us strong.. I am in the middle of depression na naman, I miss my son so bad...
________________________________________________________

Single Mom Prayer

My God, I have such a wonderful child, a most precious gift I do not deserve. My heart melts into joy each time he looks at me, each time he calls me “Mommy“. He would embrace me and kiss me and all my troubles will disappear in a moment. Nothing else matters except his laughter and the brightness of his eyes. You know I would give him everything. I would give him the world if I can only do it. Gladly would I sacrifice everything for him, even my own life if need be so.

He brought me hope, he gave my life direction and a meaning I’ve never known before. Surely Lord, you have saved me through this child. Through him you have made known to me how much you love me.

But I am not worthy O God. I feel so incapable of taking care of your most beautiful gift to me. For what can I possibly give this child? My failures? My brokenness? My shameful past? What can I teach this child? How can I mould him into the person he was meant to be?  What shall a single mom like me pray?

Yet you gave him to me, you’ve brought him unto my cold and shaking hands. Surely you must know my weaknesses, yet you must have also known I would call upon you to help me and to provide for the things I cannot do.

Help me O God. Heal me of my wounds so I may not pass on to him my bitterness. Heal me of my insecurities that I may teach him how to have confidence on himself. Blot out my sins that he may not be cursed for mistakes he wasn’t even aware of, and so that he can have a wonderful future ahead of him. Fill my heart with love even if I’m all alone. For how can I possibly give away that which I do not have? It is not easy indeed to be a single mom. Grant me wisdom. Grant me strength to face a harsh world so I can provide for him and give him everything he needs. Say unto me Lord that I am not alone for you will be my Husband, and you yourself will be his Father. This child is blessed, this I know, and I thank you for all that you have ever done and all that you have in store for us from your boundless mercy and unceasing love.

________________________________________________________

To all the single moms out there, I salute you. I hope that this prayer of a single mom somehow resonates the true prayers of your heart and inspires you in believing that the answer is sure to come, and is certainly on the way!

This single mom prayer was written by Jocelyn Soriano at itakeoffthemask.com


thanks sis for sharing so beautiful my heart is outpouring

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2010, 02:37:12 am »
Can a single mom ever find true love? Yes! ;D

lady_sunscreen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2010, 09:23:53 pm »
Single mom din ako but getting married na.. So it's yes..  :)


kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2011, 09:09:28 pm »
Kamusta mga sis? :)

ihsiehl

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2011, 11:41:55 pm »
single mom din ako wid 1 yr and 4 month daughter..mei mga nanligaw naman but they all belong in my past..although willing naman sila na tanggapin c baby, hindi ko pa din sila tinanggap coz im still not ready for another relationship..maybe because a part of me was still longing for the father of my child..yes, isang malaking kabaliwan coz the father already has a new gf and left me wid empty promises after i gave birth..even up to this date, never pa niya nakita si baby simply because ayaw niya, takot [textspeak!]..i reached out to him and to his mom..nagpakumbaba ako and pleaded pra lang makita nila in person si baby but they never did..our friends even planned to set us up kaso mailap [textspeak!], dami niya reasons, ang galing makaramdam..they asked the father kung bakit hinde niya kami puntahan, ang sagot niya, hinde pa daw eto ang tamang panahon..ang galing dba?

now i feel so hurt..i know i need to move on and forget everything about him but i cant..there was still a little hope in me na magiging ok din ang lahat between him and my baby..marytr much? hayyy!

i missed having a partner in life..at times, i feel envy seeing some couple but then, i do believe that God wants me to be prepared for the right person..i must learn how to wait for the perfect time and believe..i need to! ayoko na magkamali uli


kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2011, 01:48:45 am »
sis :( hindi mo na dapat ginawa yun, that you pleaded to them, for them to see your daughter.. hayz kase kung talagang may care sila, kukusa silang lalapit sayo to see her, really sorry about your experience..

magka-age baby natin, he's also 1yr and 4mos.. :) you're right, someday you'll open your heart and will be ready to love again. kalimutan mo na siya sis, be strong for yourself and your daughter.. siguro kailangan mo ng e-accept na he will never be a man.

ako naman, the other way around.. hang in there.. :)

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2011, 02:08:27 am »
^^sis tama si kawen, dnt ever plead for love ever, I won't do that, kasi mawawaln na akong Integrity pag ganun, I did plead LOve before, and realize ..it's NOT worth it, dapt kung sino man ang magmamahal sa atin, tatangapin lahat lahat abt sa atin.///


smile ka kht kaunti...

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2011, 06:46:30 pm »
ihsiehl, i can't blame you to feel that way bilang mahal mo pa ang father ng baby mo. But kailangan mo ding isipin na mas kailangan now ng anak mo ng full attention mo kesa sa ama nya.

Dads can come and go sa buhay ng anak natin but moms can't just do the same.
Take this oppurtunity to have more attentionto your daughter and also to yourself. Para atleast pagnatauhan na ang ex-partner at ang mga byenan mo at gusto na kayong makita eh maayos nag lagay nyo.

pleading for their attention wont make you look good anyway. Alam mo naman ang iba pagpinipilit mo sarili mo lalo ka aayawan. Pag di mo naman pinapansin saka ka naman gustong makita. Pazaway di ba? he he he!


kaouruGurl

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »
for me its a BIG yes!!!...
 im a single mom too with a 10yr.old daughter and now im with my boyfriend and 5 yrs na kami and going stronger... may mga plans na din for the future kasi were not getting any younger din naman... pero we want lang to make sure na once na nagsettle na kami ok na lahat....

kaya sa lahat ng mga sisses natin dyan.. i know there's really a right man.. who can accept us and loved us for what we are...

pa_didi

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2011, 02:19:02 pm »
hi mga sis!  :)

ako rin ay isang single mom.. kahit gustuhin ko na makilala ng baby ko ang biological father nya ay hindi ko magawa.. Hindi ko alam kung san hahagilapin ang tatay nya.. Nasabi ko naman sa kanya na buntis ako pero ayun iniwan pa rin nya ako.. gusto ko sanang i-share kung pano ako naging single mom kaso nalulungkot [textspeak!] ako.. di pa ko maka get over sa nangyari sakin.. kc hanggang ngaun umaasa pa ko kahit alam ko naman na sobrang impossible na..




kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2011, 03:03:17 am »
sge lang sis share mo lang.. :)

chuvaeklavu

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2011, 11:17:51 am »
hi mga sis!  :)

ako rin ay isang single mom.. kahit gustuhin ko na makilala ng baby ko ang biological father nya ay hindi ko magawa.. Hindi ko alam kung san hahagilapin ang tatay nya.. Nasabi ko naman sa kanya na buntis ako pero ayun iniwan pa rin nya ako.. gusto ko sanang i-share kung pano ako naging single mom kaso nalulungkot [textspeak!] ako.. di pa ko maka get over sa nangyari sakin.. kc hanggang ngaun umaasa pa ko kahit alam ko naman na sobrang impossible na..


Sis,

Just pray, cos it is important to understand that it is God who creates favor for us in the hearts of man, not us...
He can make things possible...

But don't forget that God already knew what will going to happen for us..
Di ko sinasabing umasa ka na babalik siya pero umasa ka na God will help you in the midst of your struggle...

For those Girls na may mga ganitong struggles in life please PM me.
We are conducting a Life Group to help others ma-overcome u n g mga situation natin sa buhay...



pa_didi

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2011, 03:08:49 pm »
^ thanks to your wonderful advice sis!  :)

pa_didi

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2011, 08:55:28 pm »
hello mga sis.. repost ko dito [textspeak!] pinost ko sa ibang thread..

hi..

share ko ang previous love life ko.. Hindi pa lang din kc ako maka move on..

single mom ako 6mos na ang aking baby.. iniwan ako ni ex last year not knowing na buntis na pala ako sa kanya.. Pinaalam ko sa kanya na buntis ako thru email nalang kc talagang di ko na cya makontak eh.. Di ko alam kung nabasa nya email ko sa kanya.. Meron naman kaming common friends kc schoolmate kami nung high school at sinabi ko rin sa best friend nya na buntis ako at pakisabi nalang kay ex..

ngaun tinanggap ko nalang ang nangyari sakin pero kadalasan di ko maalis sa isip ko kung bakit nagkaganon.. hindi ko kc matanggap ang katangahan ko hehe, first serious relationship ko ito tapos sablay agad (fyi 28 na po ako, late bloomer po last year lang bumigay)..

naghiwalay kami ng walang closure.. basta bigla paggising ko wala na.. ngaun ko naisipan magemote kc dahil sa buntis ako non pinigilan ko talaga ang sarili ko na wag na munang magemote at madepress so as not to affect my baby.. kaya eto dito ko napiling magemote.. sa family, friends and colleagues di ko rin magawang magshare kc parang hiyang hiya ako sa nangyari sa sarili ko so nagsinungaling ako sa kanila, ang alam nila happy ang lovelife ko kc nung buntis ako di ko talaga pinakita at pinaalam na walang tatay ang baby ko (sinabi ko na nasa abroad cya).. maski sa best friend ko hindi ko magawang ikwento ang nangyari sakin..  :(

ang alam ko sa sarili ko mahal ko pa cya kc never cya naalis sa isip ko, sa araw araw na ginawa ng Diyos hindi talaga cya mawala wala sa isip ko.. ni hindi ko magawang magalit..

minsan asa pa rin ako na sana one day magparamdam cya hindi para sakin kung di para sa anak ko nalang..

un lang.. ok na, nakaemote na..

justgirl

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2011, 01:16:17 pm »
HI Sis, yup yup you can find true love even if you already have a kid. share k nalang yung frend ko single mom siya since college.. now she have a boyfriend early nxt mag papakasal na sila.  :D

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2011, 09:37:43 pm »
makakahanap pa kayo sissies. it;s just a challenge sa buhay nyo. ang mahalaga, nasa inyo ang anak nyo. kesa naman nabuntis nga kayo pero nasa asawa nyo naman na ayaw ipakita sa inyo diba?

Pelangi

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2011, 11:41:44 pm »

Go girl! We all deserve a second chance at Love!

I used to be a single mum din.  My ex-hubby left me for my cousin and I felt devastated. I thought of taking revenge But I thought of my two wonderful daughters by that time and that made me move on with my life, and so I tried to pick up the pieces of what's left for us.  We left the country and start anew, but hindi muna ako nag boyfriend because I concentrated in raising my children. And devoted my time with church activities.  Eventually, after four years I found my man, a bachelor, and more than I can ever asked of.  A man who has accepted my children as his own. I feel so blessed to have him now.  I am not even sure If I should be thankful for my ex and cousin kasi nakilala ko talaga ang best man for me. 

Anyway bag of tips lang po, don't forget to take care of your inner and outer beauty pa rin whatever happens.  Love yourself and always think positive. Be proud of yourself. But first of course, always rely on God for help and wisdom to carry on with your life. 


 

   

chuvaeklavu

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2011, 11:37:41 am »
sis, 4yrs? parang gurang na ko nun ah  :-[

ebiko

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2011, 12:33:12 pm »
of course, a single mom will always find true, in time. kaya dapat, ever beautiful pa rin, inner and outer.

not because single mom, e, pababayaan na ang sarili.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close