We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i'm a single mom, with a 5 year old boy .YES, I did find my true love . Kasama ko siya matulog ngayon. Kakanuod niya lang cartoons kanina sa living room at favorite niya si Katy Perry ngayon.Bukas hahanap ako summer school/summer camp para sa kanya.Hindi ako naniniwala na I need someone to take care of me, IMHO lang. Because I take good care of myself, my family, my friends.... Siguro instead of asking na "may tatanggap pa ba sa akin?" (nagka-phase din akong ganyan)- mas maganda sigurong tanong ay-tatanggapin ba ako ng anak ko?If people see na maalaga kayo sa sarili niyo, sa anak niyo at sa ibang tao sa paligid niyo- I guess, by the law of attraction, love will find you!Cheers!