We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@dyann*** Oo nga, I agree with you, mahirap mag-pa-RSVP talaga. I wrote RSVP pa rin on the invites I made and didn't explain anymore because I have my daughter's class directory and just plan on calling/texting to follow up talaga. When my daughter's classmates had parties kasi, one mother did this and this was the one party where more kids attended rin e. So I think yan ang pinaka-effective since a lot really do not RSVP (meaning you should inform the person inviting whether you are coming OR NOT). Maybe you can write (instead of RSVP) "The favor of a reply is requested by (date)" then place your contact details after that. You can modify the wording to suit your theme (ex: Princess theme, "Princess (name) requests the favor of a reply by (date) to amply prepare for the royal ball" or something like that)