We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sharing the invitation i made for my son's first birthday partyhttp://workingmommynomore.blogspot.com/2011/11/ms-birthday-party-series-invitations.html
i had mine printed in a store in eastwood mall. i cant remember the name but it's at the basement level at the opposite end of Kodak. I tried as well Print Plus (they have a branch near Shopwise Libis but I know they have branches all over the metro). Laser printed in 3R size is less than Php 20The envelope seal are just extra cupcake toppers. I used white glue to attach it to the envelope.
Hi mommies! I've been visiting (though not really joining ) the GT threads on kiddie party planning at ngayon na malapit na bday and baptism ng baby ko, would like to share the invitation that i made. Superman ang theme ng party ng baby ko so i made a newspaper type invite entitled Daily Planet. Details of the event and the list of godparents were written in news format. Of course headline is about the event, the date and the venue. Tapos there's a map to the venue and some sort of "ads" na milk and diapers ni baby na superman din ang theme. Fillers lang ba ng space. tapos at the back are things about my baby, ala did you know that. im planning to print it na lang sa printer namin using laid paper since newspaper type naman sya.
Interesting. That's very unusual & unique invite. Hope u could post picture once you print them. ;-)
sure here are the printed invites. I folded them into half para mukhang newspaper then put a sticker for the name kung para kanino yung invite:http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/iammommyG/Party%20Preps/P1000586-1-1-1.jpgthis is the front page: http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/iammommyG/Party%20Preps/P1000588-1-1.jpgthis is the inside page. there's a map of the church and the party venue which are labeled with thought balloons My Super Party is Here and My Super Baptism is Here. I also put some text on how to go from church to party venue via commute, pandagdag lang ba. I also put "ads" para space fillers. hehe! To the right page is the article on who the godparents are. Title of the article is "Identities of Super Joshua's Godparents Revealed."http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/iammommyG/Party%20Preps/P1000590-1.jpgThe back page is basically some sort of trivia about my baby. I just listed down around 11 or 12 random things about my baby then ni-layout lang na parang article pa rin. http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/iammommyG/Party%20Preps/P1000593-1.jpgthere labor of love yan, hirap mag-isip ng isusulat at ilalagay. i just asked my brother to layout the invite
ang galing mo sis! very lovely and entertaining yng invites mo. dunno if kaya ng powers ko mga info's and details nilagay mo...parang newspaper talaga. how i wish talented din ako sa pagsulat.