watch now

Author Topic: AVENE Products  (Read 42350 times)

bitt3rswit

  • Guest
AVENE Products
« on: March 20, 2010, 05:44:13 pm »
I love using their gel cleanser! ang tipid din gamitin!

Share naman kayo sa mga nakagamit na ng Avene products :)

pinkcrayolas

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 12:06:34 am »
where can you buy avene products?

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:06 am »
true super tipid and super effective... I'm currently using Eluage Gel Concentre... it says "anti-ageing restructuring". I'm using it under my eye area to prevent small lines and some signs of aging. :) It's very effective for me, not so oily like most eye creams... not drying though it's in gel form plus...matipid gamitin, and i guess my tube will last me forever!  ;D

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 11:20:46 pm »
I'm using the avene cleanance soapless gel! i red a lot reviews from makeupalley.com then i decided to try it! at hindi naman ako nabigo!!! hindi sya harsh sa skin! I'm using it for 4 days no breakouts naman!

Now i went to the pharmacy then i ordered cleanance k cream for blackheads and blemishes! and cleanance toner! hope it will work for me!!!

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 11:21:54 pm »
true super tipid and super effective... I'm currently using Eluage Gel Concentre... it says "anti-ageing restructuring". I'm using it under my eye area to prevent small lines and some signs of aging. :) It's very effective for me, not so oily like most eye creams... not drying though it's in gel form plus...matipid gamitin, and i guess my tube will last me forever!  ;D

sis pwde na ba ito for 21 years old? kc mejo nagkakaroon na ko ng panda eyes! umiitim na sya!! thanks

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 02:55:43 am »
^sis i guess it's better if you'll use milder skin care muna, and besides the one i'm using is for fine lines so i guess it won't really target the black under eye... :)

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 08:56:03 pm »
^sis i guess it's better if you'll use milder skin care muna, and besides the one i'm using is for fine lines so i guess it won't really target the black under eye... :)

thanks sis sa advice!

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 09:01:51 pm »
I bought the cleanance K cream, effective naman kaso may purging stage. makati nga lang pero tiis ganda nalang talga. pati yung cleanance anti shine lotion ginagamit ko din, so far okay naman hindi sya harsh sa skin. less oily nako ngayon. now I'm going to the pharmacy tomorrow para bilhin yung cleanance scrub. Mukhang okay naman yung Avene Cleanance line since for acne prone sya. mejo pricey lang talaga.

cleanance soapless gel is 13.50 euro
cleanance k 13.80 euro
cleanance antishine lotion 13.10 euro


lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 09:04:40 pm »
^^meron ba nito locally?

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 09:28:19 pm »
^^meron ba nito locally?

sis alam ko meron nito sa pinas d ko lang lam saan. bandang Manila ata yung store. made in france ito.

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 09:35:38 pm »
^^Nag search ako, Binondo ata kaso I don't know the place. I tried on eBay instead.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 09:40:48 pm »
meron ako yung cleanance lotion purifying anti shine.. (hehe yun yung nakasulat e, mattifying toner siya) for ok lang hindi effective sakin although super oily naman talaga yung face ko. para din siyang shiseido pureness anti shine refreshing lotion.. parahong walang effect sakin hehe

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 12:27:54 am »
sakin yung anti shine tingin ko effective sya kc nakakadry yung cleanance k so parang nammoisturize nya yung face ko. not sure pero nagless oily talga ako. 

aranses

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 09:55:05 am »
my derma advised me to use avene sunblock lotion,. I'll ask her if they have avene gel cleanser  :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 10:05:29 am »
I think I saw this in Rustan's Essences in Gateway. Makabalik nga to make sure.

sydxoxo

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 02:57:45 am »
I'm using Extremely gentle clenser. Make-up remover siya but i use it as facial wash (as recommended by my derma). Hindi siya nakaka-dry ng skin. i really love it! meron sa Cosmedx, Trinoma.

babyvox

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 03:20:04 pm »
^sis how much sa cosmedx? :)

sydxoxo

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »
last time i bought one, P1650 siya per bottle, that's 200ML.

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:38:11 am »
Where can I buy Avene products around Manila? I'm interested to buy the Eye cream for dark circles. :)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: AVENE Products
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 09:47:57 am »
^some clinics & dermatologists offer these products... searched online and this one pops... Avene Products@ DMark Skin Care in Binondo

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close