We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
just had my first solo travel. went to HK alone (3 days, 2 nights). actually, may kasama akong officemate, but we booked separate flights, tapos nakita lang kami for breakfast and 1 dinner. the rest of the time, kanya kanya kami. I really enjoyed it! he he, walang contra sa mga shopping plans ko and choice of restaurant =D sarap ng solo ang hotel room! I don't have to share the bathroom.... I only wished na may kasama ako when I found this pizzeria and I really really want to order the pizza, but it's too big to eat alone. I settled for pasta which I also totally enjoyed.I think everybody should experience traveling out of the country alone. It's such an indulgence. imagine having "me time" for a couple of days =D