watch now

Author Topic: Baviphat  (Read 31579 times)

Reader

  • Guest
Baviphat
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:51:12 am »
Hi girls! Has anyone heard of this Korean brand? :) It's fairly new (they launched last year), and their packaging is so cute and girly.

Here's their company site: http://www.baviphat.com/Main/Main.php

Has anyone tried their products? :)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 12:58:43 am »
kaloka. parang (oo nga ginaya) ginaya yung benefit cosmetics! :p

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:20 am »
^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Some of their haircare things, mukhang "inspired" by Lush. XD

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:38:17 am »
^sobra. nuong unang tingin nga kala ko benefit, as in knock- offs. i was about to alarm benefit cosmetics na haha.

pero the iconic betty mannequin is benefit's. still, they can be sued for that.

garamd

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 02:20:42 pm »
I already ordered a few items. I really want to try their line bec of good reviews. ngayon kasi hindi ko na pinapansin ang packaging. ang importante ay if the product will deliver ;)

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 07:26:08 pm »
^ Ooh! :) What did you get, sis? :) Exciting naman! I've only seen reviews for their Applemint cleansing cream (?) and one of their BB creams.

garamd

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:58:48 pm »
Ordered from Baviphat line:
Applemint Pore Tightening Deep Cleansing Balm
BB Deep Cleansing Oil
Black Sugar & Honey Scrub
Dream Girls Magic BB Miniature
Island BB Girl Primer Miniature
One Night Miracle Mini Set
Renewing Whitening & Anti Wrinkle Ampoule
Stawberry Pack
Mini Damaged Hair Rinse

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »
^ Can you please post reviews when you've tried them na? :) I want to check out this brand, too!

cheaca

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 11:44:19 pm »
^^sis garamd, pls. pm me where you ordered your baviphat stuff. thanks in advance. :)

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 01:21:49 am »
^ Ooh! Sis, can you PM me the place where you ordered from? :)

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 01:46:20 am »
got my baviphat stuffs!!!  ;D not so much on make ups but was amazed on the packaging lol cutieeeeeeee :P uhmm kiss scandal dual gloss & tint is nice!!! also got the magic balm in apple container! so yummy, smells good and really makes my lips smooth! i still got a lot.... post ako ng other reviews sa ibang items soon :)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 01:30:44 pm »
online lang ito? ang cute :) haha

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 05:54:05 pm »
Ang dami kong gustong bilhin! :( Kawawa wallet ko dito. Here's what I'm interested in getting:

- Black Sugar Body Scrub
- Strawberry Mask Pack (pore-tightening)
- Black Sugar & Honey Face Scrub
- Tea Tree It Trouble Catch Pack
- Lemon Soul Pore Tightening Cleansing Foam

MetamorphosisA

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 05:43:20 pm »
Hi all :)

I'm new to this website- my Dad works in Philippines but I'm originally fm Singapore :)

Anyway I am using Baviphat and I LOVE their products. The fruit masks and lip balms aer SO cute. I get them from a Singaporean blogshop- iheartkoreanbeauty.blogspot.com

Is this shop available in Philippines? It's not in SG...

Cheers!

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 08:41:10 pm »

Wah! may baviphat thread na.

I bought some stuff from Baviphat myeongdong. Unlike Etude house and skinfood, there aren't a lot baviphat stores in Seoul. I bought the whole tea tree trouble line including the bb cream, but I have yet to try them. I also have some of their peeling masks and peach moistful cream.  I bought their powder brush and I am not happy with it. Mejo matigas yung hair.

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 10:39:11 pm »
^^Hi, there aren't any Baviphat stores here. :( Their products are only available via Multiply resellers and ebay.

garamd

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 03:16:06 pm »
here's my review:

Ordered from Baviphat line:
Applemint Pore Tightening Deep Cleansing Balm-- it doesnt smell like apple + mint. it was just like petroleum jelly. and my face felt oily not clean.
BB Deep Cleansing Oil--this is a good cleanser if not for the smell. it smells like a dishwashing liquid in lemon, eewww!
Black Sugar & Honey Scrub-- i love this because the scrub is finer, it doesnt hurt and the smell of honey and sugar is divine! yum!
Dream Girls Magic BB Miniature--provides medium coverage with no oilies!
Island BB Girl Primer Miniature--havent tried it yet. I still have 2 more primers to finish
One Night Miracle Mini Set-OOS at that time, didnt get this
Renewing Whitening & Anti Wrinkle Ampoule--for a bottle so expensive php800+, this didnt do anything for my skin. for me, olay TE is way better than this!
Stawberry Pack--still unopened. i still have fresh kiwi yogurt from beauty credit
Mini Damaged Hair Rinse-OOS, didnt get this

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 04:33:59 pm »
^Thanks for the reviews, sis! Namatay yung lemming ko for the Applemint Deep Cleansing Balm, pore-tightening kasi habol ko. But now I wanna try the cleansing oil and the black sugar scrub! Okay lang sa akin yung Joy-type smell. Haha! :)

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 03:04:30 pm »
Saan ba pwede mag order nito? May ibang site pa ba sila?
Email ko kasi yung baviphat kung pwede sila mag ship dito sa PH and kung pwede ba Paypal..3days na wala pa din sagot :(
May Nakakaintindi ba ng Korean dito? LOL
my nakita kasi ako sa Multiply. Yung Strawberry Yogurt presyo niya sa akin 568?
Inulit ko pa talaga kung baka 3pcs yun. Isa lang daw 10g 568? Huwat? e wala pang 50php ang isang piraso. Ok lang sana kung 100+ shempre pati tax, shipping etc..pero 568? OMG!
Sana may mas mura pang sisses na nag ooffer ng Baviphat. Kalurky

Reader

  • Guest
Re: Baviphat
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 06:31:01 pm »
Sis, if you want I'll PM you the site of the Baviphat seller I know. Baka mas okay prices sa kanya. You can check sa ebay, too. May mga Baviphat resellers din doon. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close