watch now

Author Topic: Diets  (Read 103298 times)

powerofpink

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2011, 12:58:13 am »
Hay naku, supposed to be its my first day today, nakayanan ko naman na fruits lang till hapon but I went to the mall and napakain na dun ng dinner. I will not go out for 7 days just so I can last this diet. I think I can do this, then after this diet I will try my best to have a healthy lifestyle which means bye to alcohol and fast foods!

melonsnaps

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2011, 03:32:44 pm »
Im doing this diet mga 1 week na but not for slimming. I just want to be healthy kasi parang puro may preservatives ang kinakain ko lately. Saka pampaliit lang ng tyan.

May baon akong kamote sa office everyday. Pag nagutom edi maghihiwa ng konti tapos ganon ulit pag nagutom ulit hanggang maubos ko yung dala ko. Ganito po ang body clock ko walang sinusunod or nakasanayang oras ng kain dahil sa gabi ang trabaho ko. Once a day lang ang rice ko at half cup lang. Ang ulam dapat gulay. mas marami ang ulam kesa rice. Pag gusto ko ng iba sa office, kwek kwek ang kinakain ko.

Nakasasawa talaga sya kaya minsan pinapartneran ko ng dilis. Minsan naman sawsaw sa sarsa ng menudo, afritada, kare kare... basta kahit anong ulam na pwedeng pagsawsawan maibsan lang yung paglalaway ko pag lahat sila sa bahay e masarap ang ulam.

Lumiit na yung tyan ko at type ko talaga itong diet na to kasi hindi ka manghihina dahil kumakain ka pa rin. Pag nagutom sa meryenda para maiba apple naman or banana, singkamas, carrots. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam ng vegetarian kasi magaan and hindi mo feel na mabigat ang tyan mo or hirap sya magdigest.

mikegee

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2011, 01:01:55 pm »
My whole family did this once, we had a biggest loser competition based on this "diet". I lost 8lbs and won. The next week I gained everything back. Definitely for "spot / emergency dieting". Wouldn''t recommend this unless there was a cash bet which you could win. In that case, GO! haha =)

Crystal Goddess

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2011, 08:11:57 pm »
I've been wanting to try this... can you work out when you're on this diet or huwag muna like the south beach diet?

gHoDdEsS

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2011, 10:05:03 am »
I'm doing it now. Day 1 ako ngayon, no "hungry" feeling pa naman. I ate melons and grapes as breakfast, then I have mangoes in my office table right now. I'll update you sissies kapag nakapag-survive ako dito. Hahahaha. I had an officemate kasi who tried it and lost 5 lbs, may cheats pa yun ah.

unica518

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2011, 05:35:13 pm »
dito din sa office, camote -- yung taiwan camote, sweet and ok. masarap. hindi nakakatamad kainin and never mo ma-feel na kawawa naman tayo kasi diet.  :)

yndy

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2011, 03:16:45 pm »
i'm starting this tomorrow...

vain chick

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2011, 01:29:55 pm »
I tried this but only lasted til day 5 (with cheats pa on days 3 and day 5 wherein I ate a bit of rice). Today is supposed to be my 7th day but its really hard! :P)  Lost around 4lbs but I think I'll gain this by next week if I don't watch what I eat :p What's nice about this diet is its really cleansing. As in everyday flushing (esp on day 4) to think that I am constipated. My advise is not to do exercise while on this diet coz I tried it on day 1 and I fainted :p

Good luck! 

blackroseMD

  • Guest
Re: General Motors Weightloss Program - Lose 7-10lbs in seven days
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2011, 09:46:44 pm »
Habang binabasa ko yung diet, i think this will help you lose some pounds pero babalik yan agad, kasi you're slowing down the metabolism. Di sya balanse, this will make you crave more.. The best parin yung very small frequent meals... :)

Mai

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2011, 12:13:16 pm »
What kind of Banana is best for this diet?  Di ba me Saba, Lakatan, Latondan? which one is good?
I regularly eat Yellow Kamote as a snack or meal replacement, buti sarap na sarap naman ako hehe, kaso kasawa din minsan.

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2011, 12:18:32 pm »
Kamote diet. Fiber-rich. Bananas causes constipation especially to those who have digestion problems. They say the SABA is better ;)

junvi

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2011, 07:51:00 am »
tried banana and effective sya

maruchi

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2011, 05:35:33 pm »
nag start ako today ng camote diet, taiwan camote binili ko. masarap sya :) mga ilang camote ba dapat kainin in one meal?

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2011, 05:40:11 pm »
^May iba't-ibang type pala ng kamote,yung binibili ko sa palengke di ko alam anong lahi sila ;D ako sis 1 medium sized/meal.

altea

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2011, 05:47:47 pm »
Never heard before about kamote diet.. I'll try it!

Mai

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2011, 06:11:20 pm »
I find Camote better, kase me fibers pa sya to help in constipation problems. I am pregnant btw and has a high sugar issue kaya nag reresort resort ako sa diet foods.

twix

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »
camote is one of the healthiest food its of vitamins c and maganese and good source of copper dietery, fiber.

junichi406

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2011, 11:21:40 pm »
camote! but dont narrow it down to camote alone....your body needs more nutrients to heal you

gold

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2011, 10:21:10 pm »
pasali!matry tong banana or kamote....thanks po

silent_H

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
ilang saba in a day? dont tell me 1 per meal? and yung kamote, pwede [textspeak!] violet? ilan naman nun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close