watch now

Author Topic: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]  (Read 131128 times)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #560 on: November 28, 2014, 07:11:48 am »
^ Go ka na sis sa Osaka! :) Para di ka na ma stress waiting for seat sale ng CebuPac. Expensive na rin sila ngayon eh. Baka mapamahal ka pa.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #561 on: November 28, 2014, 09:56:33 am »
^True! Yung 40% off sa Mastercard RT tix to Osaka, same price halos ng regular fare ng CebuPac! Maayos pa ang terminal at may meals and baggage ka na (at 30kg pa ang check-in!).

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #562 on: November 28, 2014, 06:58:29 pm »
^ yikes.  I just booked last weekend ng Osaka and wala pang sale ang Mastercard.  May I know how much the tickets with 40% off lumabas?  I got mine for 1,611 usd for 4 pax kasi. 

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #563 on: November 30, 2014, 09:29:10 pm »
The crammer that I am. I waited till today to book (today is the last day of the 40% off Mastercard promo) and unfortunately, the flights I wanted are back to regular price na. Oh well. I'll wait for another promo nalang in the future.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #564 on: December 01, 2014, 01:14:36 pm »
^^Sorry now lang, sis. Yung RT tix for 1 pax nasa 401 USD. This is for the regular fare. Yung budget kasi, papunta lang ang may 40% off. Hehe. Forgot the original fare though.

EDIT: Mukhang extended na yung promo!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:20:07 pm by minnie99 »

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #565 on: January 23, 2015, 07:10:43 am »
Question please. How do you usually book your PAL tickets? Online, via phone or do you go to their ticketing office? I am trying to book flights now but I am getting the error message - "The fare quoted previously is no longer available. Please choose another fare/schedule.[E01]"  :-[ I called their hotline and meron daw silang system upgrade. Parang yan din sinabi nila sakin when I called them a few months ago. Is their online booking unreliable? Found a very good deal pa naman sana. Hindi ko lang ma book book.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #566 on: January 23, 2015, 09:41:18 am »
My mother booked online last month tapos hindi siya inemail na change aircraft tapos naforfeit yung reserved seats nila. Kung di pa niya tinawag to ask what she should present, di pa niya malalaman. Hehe. Sabi nag-email daw pero wala namang nareceive.

For me I book online, pero parang muntik na macancel yung booking ko dahil ayaw pumasok ng payment sa system nila KAHIT NA na-charge na sa card ko.

So ayun baka mas okay nga to go to a ticketing office. hehe

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #567 on: January 23, 2015, 10:54:34 am »
^ same here. We would normally book over the phone then pick up the ticket sa nearest PAL office.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #568 on: January 30, 2015, 08:53:22 pm »
Did anyone visit the PAL BDO Great Travel Sale at SM Aura?  :)

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #569 on: February 02, 2015, 09:33:04 am »
^i did, it was empty. About  less than 10 travel agencies participated. Pal and cathay were there but for saturday, cut off for both airline is 3pm. For sunday naman til 1pm Lang sila. What a joke.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #570 on: February 02, 2015, 11:01:54 am »
I always book online when traveling via PAL, overall ok naman. napapansin ko lang everytime i use my bdo cc to pay, mas matagal verification process. madalas on hold pa yung booking namin. so i use nalang different cc to pay when booking online. para confirmed agad.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #571 on: February 02, 2015, 11:22:28 am »
Tumaas na ang Mabuhay Miles requirement to get free flights.  :'( Sigh.

Last year, Our Japan trip was c/o Mabuhay Miles and 20k miles per person lang for an RT, ngayon 13500  na one way lang.

Pati our Davao Trip, sulit din. We were able to save dahil sa Miles.

Mas maraming miles na kelangan ko ipunin for the next trip. Sana kayanin pa din.

 

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #572 on: February 02, 2015, 11:41:45 pm »
^nagulat nga din ako sis sa sydney flights! from 40k naging 60k! grabe!

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #573 on: February 03, 2015, 01:03:52 am »
nag taas n nga sila ng mileage requirement. recently lang ako nag book ng flights sa PAL, before i used to book budget airlines, pero now, halos pareho na lang, mas mahal pa nga minsan sa cebu pac.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #574 on: February 03, 2015, 06:45:55 am »
Update - I was able to book PAL flights at the travel sale last weekend. Buti nalang you can leave the premises once you get a number. I was there 10:30AM, finished at around 8PM. Still in disbelief that my sister and I were able to wait that long. I'm glad the seats did not run out. We got our preferred schedule and flight time. Whew  ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:51:53 am by krabby_patty »

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #575 on: February 13, 2015, 08:49:47 pm »
Question mga sis, may nakatry na ba magpacancel ng booking dito sa PAL ? Mawewave ba yung charge sa card ? I havent tried. Kaya ko naman icacancel kasi I will make another booking since pag nirebook ko ang mahal ng charges. Baka may nakaexperience naman. Thanks!

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #576 on: February 16, 2015, 08:58:04 am »
If I'm not mistaken same lang ang charges for cancellation and re-booking.

mrs. sweet

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #577 on: May 22, 2015, 04:11:00 pm »
Is it true na mas sulit buy economy tickets then upgrade to business class using miles, kesa redeem miles directly for business class?

pink_baby

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #578 on: October 20, 2015, 11:54:20 am »
When kaya ulit mag-sale ang mabuhay miles? Yung 50% miles to redeem lang? :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #579 on: October 20, 2015, 09:40:36 pm »
^meron nyan sis? WOW! aabangan ko yan if meron nga!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close