We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@makeupbykaren: sis, mas ok ba yung loose powder foundation compare to loose mineral powder?
My former officemate is coming here this week to sell Mary Kay. Beauty consultant na ata sya. Anyway, what's the microdermabrasion set ba? I just want something that will minimize my pores and get rid of blackheads. Ano kaya best products for those? Was thinking a cleanser and toner. May favorite moisturizer na kasi ako e, Aveeno.
san ang outlet ng mary kay?
I'm in love with the Time Wise moisturizer. It's the best one I tried so far!
i also use the timewise luminous foundie! :-) and i'm very very veryy happy about it. i have it in beige 2 and I also use their blush. super ganda! especially at the end of the day. :-)))))
same here sis. miracle set gamit ko