We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ here sis you may view their complete products http://www.marykay.com.ph/mkpweb08/home.asp
actually yung ivory ok siya for light skin tones..di naman pinkish..im using mk with my pic here..http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs364.snc4/44685_1385937165337_1139274024_874248_5092521_n.jpgit gives nice coverage and matipid to use.
I just ordered Mary Kay Oil Mattifier and their Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation in Beige 300, gosh I really love it, the liquid foundie dries down to a matte finish :)I was given samples of lipstick in apricot glaze and dusty rose mas bagay sa akin apricot glaze. That toffee is a very nice color! I was also given samples of microdermabrasion really nice too If I will purchase everything mabubutas bulsa ko