watch now

Author Topic: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries  (Read 24993 times)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 03:09:39 pm »
I'm also suffering from this and have spider veins on my lower cheeks for as long as I could remember. At first, I wasn't really disturbed by it until some of my male classmates noticed it and asked me about it. Ever since, I became conscious of it.

Anyway, I think it's pretty much hereditary on our part. My mom has spider veins on her nose that's why it's pinkish most of the time, and my sister and I have this on our lower cheeks, although mine is more than hers. I asked Dr. Leah Martires about it, and she said it's mostly hereditary and is frequently seen on people with fair skin. Last year, she mentioned something about a treatment for broken capillaries she's been developing, but I'm not sure about its status nowadays since we're mostly focusing on Laser Hair Removal and TCA peels. I'll try to ask her once my LHR sessions are over.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 07:34:35 pm »
^since my last post in 2010, I've had maintenance Vbeam and cool glide once a year na lang. Hindi na bumalik mga spider veins/broken capillaries ko sa sides ng nose and lower cheeks.

My initial treatment was expensive since I had to go for 4-6 sessions to totally clear my face. But it was all worth it. All my treatments were with Belo.

 

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 10:36:56 am »
Thanks @mama squeak! Will check it with Dr Leah first if she's offering those. Btw, how much is the price range of the initial treatment?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:03:02 am by megumiii »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 05:29:25 pm »
^If I remember correctly Vbeam is nasa 7-8K per session. My Cool Glide since sa sides ng nose and lower cheeks lang nasa 3K per session.


missreese

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 06:06:36 pm »
anong pagkakaiba ng Vbeam sa Coolglide? Ano ang mas effective?

Dami ko nito sa face.. lalo na pag mainit, kitang kita yung facial veins ko.

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 06:55:44 pm »
much better if you can see a derma for consultation. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 01:06:36 pm »
Ako din dami sa under cheeks at sides ng nose ko :(

Help!

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 01:30:14 pm »
Thanks @mama squeak for the info! :) Pretty expensive but if everything else fails, I just might settle for that. But I'm still crossing my fingers that my derma has a cheaper alternative.  ::)

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 02:30:46 pm »
I'm currently saving up for VBeam. Nakakainis lang coz i have makinis and pimple free face naman pero because of these visible vains on my face, parang ang dami ko tuloy blemshes.  :(

Question lang, what's the difference between VBeam and Coolglide? Ilang sessions before i could see the difference?

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 07:25:39 pm »
@username.taken

^since my last post in 2010, I've had maintenance Vbeam and cool glide once a year na lang. Hindi na bumalik mga spider veins/broken capillaries ko sa sides ng nose and lower cheeks.

My initial treatment was expensive since I had to go for 4-6 sessions to totally clear my face. But it was all worth it. All my treatments were with Belo.

I'm also saving up for this. Pretty steep but I want to be as flawless as possible. Sigh.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 08:44:06 am »
^ major ipon talaga. nasa php7,840 yung VBeam per session tapos Coolglide nasa php5,600 per session. question ko, ilag sessions ba before makakita ng results?

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 09:32:31 am »
^sis, oo nga, i want to know yung difference nung dalawa...

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 11:31:21 am »
I hope Sis @mama squeak! can shed light to this. :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2014, 09:17:37 am »
hay..i dont know if i really need this.. sabi ko sa derma ko i want glow lang sa face kasi wala nako pimples, sabi nya need daw alisin yung facial veins ko para lumabas yung glow effect..

i dont believe her.. kasi feeling ko gusto nya lang ako mag avail ng service. pinag auriderm vit. k din nya ako kaso ayoko bilhin.. kasi hindi naman ako bothered sa veins sa face ko...

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 12:42:18 pm »
My mom is using derma e vein cream from healthy options. My improvement naman. Kelangan talaga religious ang pag-apply. 3X a day ata yun.

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 02:36:15 pm »
Antistax is very promising, kasi it helps with the underlying problem, ok na din, kasi if you have extra budget, it's just 25php a day. I think addressing the root will go along way, kasi babalik at babalik, or even mag-wworsen kapag hindi naman na-address what is called "chronic venous insufficiency", bibigay lang lagi ang veins.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2014, 01:16:11 am »
^saan nabibili yan sis? Ang magkano?

Totoo ba na pag may spider vein sa face e hindi magkakaglow or will make your skin look dull?

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2014, 09:54:13 am »
^watsons and mercury sis, it's the one endorsed by tweety de leon. I'm not sure sis with how it can make skin dull eh, sorry

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 06:42:49 am »
took antistax before kaso bigla nag shoot up bp ko,so pina stop ng cardio ko....so I research and found out na apple cidar vinegar and lotion will help,1:1 ang mixture,I use 25ml hhn baby lotion ,,and 25ml apple cidar vinegar mixture ,apply ko lang sa visible spider veins ko sa legs every day,then sa night I elevate my legs and massage w/mixture,one month ko na gamit and notice na nagsubside naman,,,will cotinue this .....

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Spider Veins/Broken Capillaries
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 11:34:55 pm »
This is my dilemma now. :( Isa isa sila naglalabasan, ang hirap kasi I think it's because of the cream I'm using for my pimple marks naman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close