We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
from my first pregnancy and this time my second, wala ako stretch marks, wala din ako pinapahid na kahit ano, kaya lang this time sa second ko, i have this linea nigra yung vertical line on our belly. dun sa first ko di masyado dark, ngayon naman, ang dark talaga ng color and pati under my belly and sa pusod ang panget ng color, wait ko lang after ilang months siguro babalik din sa dati, pero pag hindi masyado.. OH NOOO....heheh...ano nilagay nyo mga mommies para pumuti ulit?
^sis, ako I started applying body oil when i entered 4th mo. Around 13w yan when I started feeling the stretch in my tummy. 20w na Ko and so far wala pa Ko nakita na stretch marks and hoping it stays that way. Pero I'm just half way thru. I also asked my mom and she said she never had it in 4 of her pregnancies. So I'm praying it's in the genes