watch now

Author Topic: How to prevent Stretchmarks??  (Read 199122 times)

kimdimatulac

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2010, 10:19:38 am »
Thanks sis Grayce and Van! I got TBS Cocoa Butter Stick na last night for Php 750. I was having a toss between the Stick and the Body Butter but the SA told me na OB Gynes' normally recommend the stick for stretchmarks.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2010, 02:48:29 pm »
^^hi nesz! yes, Vanessa Dy ako but I still use my maiden name which is Manila kaya Manila-Dy ako. I cant get over the uniqueness of my name. I kidded my hubby nga na sana sya na lang mag-adapt ng Manila na surname haha!

^Hmm, I didnt know na may butter stick pala. Yang mga SA's ng TBS talaga sa Sta Lucia mall mga ewan kahit kelan.

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2010, 07:21:11 pm »
^^for me ha sis, mas naglalast yung moisture sa stick kaysa sa body butter. and mas ok cya gamitin. yun nga lang pag naubos na yung stick mo, tanggalin mo lang yung plastic para mascrape mo yung sa loob, dun napupunta yung 35% ng content ng stick kaya feeling mo ambilis maubos. was supposed to get the stick again kaso body butter lang kasi meron sa changi airport.

neszreyes

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2010, 08:52:16 am »
^gamit ko palmers pa rin.. inuubos ko tas dami ngbigay sakin ng post natal na samples :)

howdouknowitsme

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2010, 09:25:47 am »
ok po ba ang Clarins Stretch Mark Control,and Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil?

HeartHeart

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2010, 10:56:51 am »
i'm 17 weeks pregnant and don't have stretch marks yet.  pero sabi nila if your mother has stretch marks, magkakaroon ka rin daw nun kasi hormonal daw yun.  meron mother ko ng stretch marks, i'm thinking to use cocoa butter soon.   :-*

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2010, 12:10:17 pm »
^It depends more on the elasticity of your skin. My mom didnt have stretchmarks at all, 5 kame magkakapatid ah. Ako nagkaron ng konti sa tagiliran pero sa tummy wala.

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2010, 12:17:28 pm »
Sa akin naman, I used Vanilla & Co.'s Organic Cocoa Butter, worked for me. :)

Sinabayan ko rin ng Shea Butter soap ng Cyleina para doble ang moisturizing.

Vanilla & Co. Organic Cocoa Butter

kimdimatulac

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2010, 12:53:48 pm »
^wow! how come i just heard of this product? ma-try nga even if i just bought a tbs cocoa stick since it's not too expensive naman. how long does a 180g jar last with you sis and do you just order it online?

startabby

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2010, 06:48:33 pm »
hi po:)
im 11 weeks pregnant.
pwede na po ba ako maglagay na cream/vco para maiwasan ang stretchmarks?
wala naman po ba iyon effect sa baby? thanks po.:)

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2010, 08:42:52 pm »
^as early as possible dapat nagstastart na maglagay.

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2010, 01:44:22 pm »
^^sis kim, I ordered it online pero you can also buy it at Sesou stall sa Trinoma. I started using it 3 months ago, third trimester ko na ginamit kasi dun lang nag-umpisa lumaki ng lumaki yung bump ko. 3/4 na ng tub yung nagagamit ko, sa tummy area ko lang naman sya ina-aaply.

kimdimatulac

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2010, 01:46:58 pm »
^i see i see. thanks sis!

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #213 on: December 12, 2010, 11:46:01 am »
Hi sisses!  36-37 weeks preggy na ako and thank God no stretchmarks so far (unless lumabas after I give birth...though wala naman akong nakitang angry red mark sa tummy ko ever since).

My ritual is I when I shower, I lather Johnson's Baby Milk Bath onto my tummy (it has Vit. A & E diba?) then I use Olay or whatever soap for the rest of my body.  Then salitan yung Myra Vit. E capsule oil and yung Palmers...yung isa sa umaga [textspeak!] isa sa gabi.  I was actually prepared to have stretchmarks kasi as an adolescent I acquired stretchmarks sa hips/thighs ko so sabi ko what more pa sa pregnancy...but my husband insisted that I still try to prevent it.

By the way, when I was planning to get pregnant uminom din pala ako ng Collagen supplement which I got from Healthy Options.  Ewan alin sa mga ginawa ko ang effective, basta ginawa ko na lang.

loren2110

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2010, 07:25:34 pm »
I am using bio-oil http://www.bio-oil.com/en/stretch_mark_clinical_trials/index.html. Someone gave it to me as pasalubong years back and I was told it's really good for stretchmarks. So when I got pregnant I asked my sister to send me one from Australia- it's not locally available eh. I've been using it since. Unfortunately, last month--- some marks have appeared on the lower part of my belly (on my 8th month) and I was so disappointed because aside from the fact that I am using the bio-oil, my Mom never had stretch marks too- they look light and they don't seem to have "texture" though so I am hoping they will go away later on. I am still hoping bio-oil would be a big help. My friend who just got home from the states got me another bottle so I will continue to use it till even after giving birth.

jesrora

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #215 on: December 14, 2010, 10:15:58 am »
galit na galit na ang stretchies ko. they are oh so red and itchy! =c hay..

kimdimatulac

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2010, 02:42:56 pm »
1 week lang naglast sakin yung TBS Cocoa Butter Stick ko. I apply it day and night kasi sa breast, tummy, butt, and thighs. ang bilis pala talaga maubos but at least it seems more effective than palmers. yun lang, magastos..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2010, 04:07:22 pm »
^may stretchies ka ba kim? i saw your preggy pics and you look good :)

kimdimatulac

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2010, 04:50:05 pm »
^sis, after that pic naglabasan ang stretchies! my god, buti na lang nakapagpapic ako ng clear pa halos tummy ko. kainis talaga, it started coming out on my 7th-8th month.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2010, 05:44:43 pm »
^ok lang ya sis. ako din meron sa thighs eh :( dibale when you see your baby, it's really worth it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close