We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
my OB prescribed phytolastil, and so far okey naman sya..it's actually gel,kaya di mainit gamitin. I also use Clarins Tonic Body oil, and I swear by this product...aside from the wonderful smell, madali siyang ma-absorbed ng skin kaya hindi mainit, to think na oil siya,plus it really works...so far i am on my 6th month na, and sobrang laki ng tummy ko,as in pero wala stretchies..i also have the palmer's tummy butter pero mainit and masyadong smelly for me, kaya di ko ginagamit. I also use Clarins anti-stretchmark lotion, and okey rin...fragrance-free pa at di rin greasy sa skin.
I also use Clarins anti-stretchmark lotion, and okey rin...fragrance-free pa at di rin greasy sa skin.
^onga eh, although my mom didnt have strectmarks with 5 kids..ewan ko ba, ganon talaga part of motherhood..cino-comfort nga ko ni hubby yesterday kase bigla ko naisip na hinde na ko makakapag-2 piece hehe