watch now

Author Topic: St. Ives products  (Read 183794 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #440 on: May 06, 2013, 09:19:09 am »
^ sa Watsons and SM Groceries meron. 200 above [textspeak!] price. Forget how much exactly.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #441 on: May 06, 2013, 10:11:33 am »
Sis oshiwase is it good for oily skin?

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #442 on: May 06, 2013, 10:54:17 am »
^sorry haven't tried myself eh :(

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #443 on: May 06, 2013, 12:11:22 pm »
san kayo nakabili ng Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion?

Been to two different branches of Watsons wala eh.

It has been unavailable from Watson's and Landmark for quite some time na sis, more than a year na ata. I don't know if it was discontinued already. I have oily skin and I was a fan of this product and have been looking for an alternative ever since. May be you could try the green tea variant. I have bought one just recently. Tried it once pa lang. I think similar yung beads nya sa timeless microdermabrasion - very fine compared sa regular st. ive's scrub.   

Girl-Next-Door

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2013, 10:23:41 am »
Hi Girls  ;) Planning to buy St. Ives Apricot Scrub later. Clean & Clear Acne Cleansing Gel seems not doing her thing on my face. I love it during my first bottle but in my second I have realized it doesn't gave me the wow effect. Is this ok for my scars? My acne brown scars on both of my cheeks seems stocked for a very long time. Shame on Eskinol ! God bless my face on St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

sweetnorina19

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2013, 12:54:42 pm »
Bakit yung workmate ko araw araw nyang ginagamit St. Ives green tea scrub pero ok naman face nya and nirecommend pa nyang gamitin ko daw dapat yun araw araw? Nakakalito naman

Girl-Next-Door

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2013, 10:00:37 pm »
I'm on my 2nd night na. So far I loved how it slowly remove my acne marks. But the beads, it hurts like hell.

babbledoll

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »
Im using St. Ives Apricot Scrub :) very effective lalo na pag may acne ka, tska nakakaliit ng pores :D

aisakataiga

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2013, 07:07:40 pm »
I'm currently using exfoliating apricot
and st. ives conditioner extra shine with raspberry and jojoba...

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »
Im using St. Ives Apricot Scrub :) very effective lalo na pag may acne ka, tska nakakaliit ng pores :D

really? yay im going to buy later!!!! anong variant ang gamit mo sis?

femme_nikita

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #450 on: July 29, 2013, 11:47:48 am »
I am currently using the facial Apricot Scrub, yung Brightening. So far ok naman, refreshed ang feeling after each use. :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2014, 06:53:12 am »
Currently, I'm using the Blemish control facial scrub. Phase out na yung for sensitive skin/gentle variant nila. Mas gusto ko kasi yun eh, hindi coarse sa face yung beads, kaso wala na, sayang. Curious tuloy ako dun sa green tea facial scrub? less harsh ba compare sa Blemish control?

Tried to smell their body wash, ang babango, nakaka-tempt bilhin lahat hehe

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2014, 01:55:32 am »
^I personally like their coconut body wash. It smells like well, coconut pero aromatic sya and mabango and sarap ng feeling after.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2014, 09:43:28 am »
^ Gentle naman siya sa skin sis?

AVIDGOLFER

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2014, 08:24:20 pm »
I am using St Ives at the moment after having difficulty getting the Eucerin facial scrub.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2014, 09:10:55 pm »
I'm using St. Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate ingrowns after waxing, so far so good :)

krnc

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #456 on: April 27, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
i bought the green tea variatnt. it has finer beads. napansin ko din na yung regular blemish control (orange one), twice a week lang yung prescribed usage. Pero yung green tea, may be used everyday. so i assume, it's mild. :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #457 on: April 29, 2014, 08:46:43 pm »
After almost 3hrs, natapos din magbackread. Haha. Based from what I read, apricot scrub, oatmeal and shea butter lotion, collagen elastin moisturizer and olive cleanser ang best seller.

Tanong ko lang dun sa mga gumagamit ng apricot facial scrub, anong pang alternate na ginagamit niyo for non-scrub days? Ok lang ba na gamitin ang apricot facial wash or cleanser?

chuy

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2014, 06:11:32 pm »
St. Ives lang ang facial scrub na ginagamit ko ever since. Dati ang gamit ko yung Blemish control. Ngayon yung Brightening naman. OK sya sa skin ko. Same with body scrubs, my skin feels soft and smooth after use. I only use this once a week though. When I tried using it twice a week, nagkaron ako small bumps sa cheeks, meaning the frequency of use is not compatible with my skin.

Curious ako sa Collagen Elastin Moisturizer. Kaso based on research, collagen moisturizers are only effective if you're in your 40s or if you have wrinkles. Baka masayang lang pera kung wala naman ako makitang effect hehe.

^ I use my regular cleanser which is OTE cream cleanser. Di ko pa na-try yung facial wash or cleanser nila.

sima

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #459 on: May 01, 2014, 07:09:48 pm »
^^ I use Cyleina Black Pearl soap for non-scrub days. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close