watch now

Author Topic: St. Ives products  (Read 183981 times)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2011, 02:37:31 pm »
^ Hi! It's too harsh, baka mairritate lang lalo. Try scrubs with beads nalang :)

jowawie21

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2011, 05:03:50 pm »
^ Hi! It's too harsh, baka mairritate lang lalo. Try scrubs with beads nalang :)

Oh okay. Thanks thanks.  ;D nacurious kasi ako sa apricot scrub kasi parang ang daming nagsabing effective.. hintayin ko nalang siguro muna mawala etong mga pimples na ito.  :)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2011, 09:20:48 pm »
^^Sabi sa akin dati ng derma: pag wala kang pimples, it's good to use facial wash with beads. Pero kung may pimps, it's better to use gentle facial wash.

Virtue

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2011, 01:57:36 pm »
Hmmm... I'm only 15. And I have acne all over my face. Is it alright if try the St. Ives Apricot Scrub? I mean, will it worsen?  ???

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2011, 09:57:33 pm »
sa website ng st. Ives may mga review na ito nagheal ng acne nila siguro pwede gamitin kahit may acne ? Hindi ko lang sure kung sayo sis hihiyang din kasi may kanya kanya tayong skin type . Yung gente gamit ko nagkaka pimps ako pero nag dadry naman

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2011, 09:20:47 am »
I love the St. Ives Vitamin E lotion which I bought from Cash&Carry, I have yet to find it sa local stores.. I hope I do find it! Perfect for application at night kasi it's slightly oily. Very slightly so it preps the skin for the next day. I put on lotion sparingly during the day kasi I can't stand the sticky feel pag pinawisan.

Has anybody tried the St. Ives lotion for cellulite? It's the same price lang as the rest of the lotion varieties and I forgot exactly what it's called. Tsk!

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #306 on: November 03, 2011, 01:33:43 pm »
I love their miscrodermabrasion scrub. I highly suggest that over their apricot scrub. it's more gentle and smells nice. still abrasive but not as harsh as the apricot one.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #307 on: November 03, 2011, 06:22:04 pm »
^sis ano itsura nun?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2011, 08:39:27 am »
^nasa tube din sis.... this is how it looks like...

weird coz i can't find it in st. ives website

neng10

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2011, 09:59:39 am »
I love their miscrodermabrasion scrub. I highly suggest that over their apricot scrub. it's more gentle and smells nice. still abrasive but not as harsh as the apricot one.

matry nga to. medyo harsh kasi sakin yung apricot.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #310 on: November 04, 2011, 10:46:27 am »
^^ sis nakita ko na pero madalang ko yan makita . saan po yan nabibili?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2011, 10:47:59 am »
^meron sa landmark makati both sa toiletries & sa supermarket (mas cheaper dito though both from landmark :P)

dine2730

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2011, 11:30:12 am »
ano pa bang magandang gamitin na st. ives na product? i'm currently using yun firming clay nila eh  :D

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #313 on: November 04, 2011, 11:41:50 am »
^^ ay sis malayo na kami dun :( kapag na lang may nakita ako tsaka ko bibilin. yung gentle ang gamit ko ngayon eh maganda din naman :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #314 on: November 04, 2011, 04:22:46 pm »
ako din love na love ko din st ives ano sis ireeene yung microdermabrasion nila?

halo! sorry now lang sis..yup, microdermabrasion is like apricot scrub but smaller ang grains and super liit. :) safe for daily use..i bought mine sa market2..wala nga ako makita neto sa watsons..

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #315 on: November 04, 2011, 04:29:48 pm »
i liked their apricot scrub and clay mask. tamad lang talaga ako magscrub. ;p

sparkliecandy

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #316 on: November 05, 2011, 08:15:36 am »
Maganda ba yung microdermabrasion nila? I mean yung effect pwede na bang masabing microdermabrasion or para lang siyang scrub na for mild exfoliation lang talaga?

tipzky

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #317 on: November 05, 2011, 10:42:01 am »
I used their apricot scrub and after two weeks, it gave me new breakouts real bad. I'm looking for something more gentler in st. ives..?

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #318 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:59 am »
^Yung apricot scrub mismo meron ng different variants. What are you using, sis? They have a 'gentle' variant.

a.k.a. HELGA

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2011, 08:55:54 pm »

Used to be an apricot scrub user few years ago. I like the feeling of small scrubs rubbing on my face. After rinsing you'll really see glow on your face and also it feels so soft. Kaya lang I have some pimples marks left on my face and I heard from one derma before na di pala ok na you use scrub sa face na merong mga marks kasi it will just worsen the marks daw on my face. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close