We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi is the Apricot Face Wash Blemish and Blackhead Control discontinued already? Di ko na siya makita in Landmark or Trinoma!
bakit kaya nila tinigil mag produce ng eye gel? i really like it
Loooove St. Ives Apricot Face Wash Blemish & Blackhead Control. Super nagimprove skin ko dito Meron ba sila facial wash na pwedeng gamitin everyday?
^around P180;)
I've used Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub a few years back and I liked it. I am having again breakouts and I'm considering using this again kaya lang may nakita ako na Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Face Wash?! Bago ba to? Both contain 2% salicylic acid. Anong mas maganda sa dalawa? Thanks!
Almost done with the bottle of Green Tea face wash... It doesn't seem to clear my breakouts right now nor does it seem to reduce the redness my breakout/pimples brings.... Kind of disappointing.