watch now

Author Topic: St. Ives products  (Read 183866 times)

SophieStella

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2010, 04:09:57 pm »
I've been using collagen elastin facial mositurizer  for as long as i can remember.... 10 years na. back in college kasi sabi ng mom ko, dull daw an skin ko sa face kasi puyat lagi, then she gave me her st. ives moisturizer (i had used ponds cold cream before that). Now i'm 27, and many says na muka pa ding 23. but i'm using other anti aging products and sunblock as well at the age of 20.

Mai01

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2010, 04:23:48 pm »
love their collagen lotion... kaso minsan out of stock.

just started to use their apricot facial scrub. soft ng face ko after... :)

kristina

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2010, 08:23:43 pm »
I've been using their AHA peel-off mask for years, but now I can't find it anywhere. do they still sell those?

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2010, 08:37:34 pm »
im using apricot facial scrub also.. at first every other day ko syang gamit, kaso nag-sitz ako sa forehead kaya stop muna.. after nun 2x a week na lang, ayun buti ok naman.. hehe.. yung small size lang muna ang binili ko..  :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2010, 09:32:19 pm »
cant find na mga mud mask ng st ives sa department stores dati meron eh.

kristina

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2010, 10:04:37 pm »
^ I saw a St. Ives mud mask but can't find Alpha Hydroxy Acid pee-off mask:(

jem_pristine

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2010, 07:38:50 pm »
gusto ko ng St. Ives Swiss Vanilla lotion.
San kaya ako makakakita nun? :-(

foxy_ella04

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2010, 08:04:51 pm »
I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub 5 years now. I haven't gotten pimple since then. Plus its refreshing too. Try the apricot scrub invigorating.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2010, 10:33:51 pm »
wala akong makitang St. Ives Green Tea Naturally Clear Cleanser.  :( yung Olive ang nabili pero okay naman sya, malapit na nga maubos. gusto ko sana i-try yung green tea.

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2010, 01:28:07 pm »
Sa mga naghahanap ng St. Ives products like sis kristina, sis mizteaza, sis jem_pristine, and sis Pink_Sugar, try niyo pumunta sa Cash & Carry. I think marami sila variants dun kasi diba american product naman ang st. ives. Though I have yet to check it myself.hehe. Try niyo lang tingnan mga sis. :D 

Or sa Landmark Department Stores/Rustans/S&R. :)

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2010, 01:45:41 pm »
ano magandang variant ng mask nila?  for oily and acne prone skin

yung clay mask or yung AHA peel off? :D

i currently use st ives :D (the purple variant?) so i want to pair a mask with it. im also using aztec healing clay.

thanks sisses!

khymm

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2010, 02:38:02 pm »
more than 5 years ko na din ginagamit ang Apricot Scrub..

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2010, 03:40:11 pm »
Grabe I've been a St. Ives convert when I went overseas. Here's the prods that topped my list:


1. Hydrating Vitamin E Lotion
2. Restoring 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
3. Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
4. Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
5. Moisturizing Olive Cleanser
6. Moisturizing Olive Scrub
7. Invigorating Apricot Scrub
8. Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser
9. Mineral Clay Firming Mask
10. Peel-off Hydroxy Mask (I don't know if this is still available but this is the best mask ever! So cheap too.)

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2010, 04:33:07 pm »
Wow sis hannabishi, hard-core St. Ives user ka ah. :)

kristina

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2010, 09:26:54 pm »
help: where can I buy St. Ive's AHA peel-ff mask? I can't find it anywhere. I've been using it for years to keep my pimples at bay

Belanova

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:10 pm »
Okay din yung Apricot Scrub na Gentle. Dati gamit ko yun everyday, hindi ako masyado tinutubuan ng pimples if ever meron man mabilis siya mag-dry.

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2010, 09:36:27 pm »
I love their Oatmeal & Shea Butter lotion though I only use it at night. Super soft & smooth ang skin ko dito lalo paggising sa umaga. Yung skin sa talampakan ko, parang yung sa baby kasi smooth talaga. :D

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2010, 01:12:36 pm »
Wow, parang gusto ko ring ma-experience yan ah.. might try that variant sis...but di ba siya mainit sa katawan sis kettlekorn28?

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2010, 02:08:15 pm »
^ sis medyo mainit nga sa katawan kaya pag malamig ko lang sya ginagamit. Ginagamit ko rin naman sya kahit mainit ang panahon pero sa paa ko lang ina-apply talaga.

devrah

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2010, 04:43:00 pm »
i used Apricot Scrub before hmm might go back to it again...

by the way mga sisses if anybody knows a wholesaler for St. Ives Firming Mask and Apricot Cleanser/Mask do PM me. please and thank you :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close