watch now

Author Topic: St. Ives products  (Read 183714 times)

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
St. Ives products
« on: March 05, 2010, 04:11:55 pm »
Haven't seen a thread here that tackles St. Ives products so I made this one.

Anyone, male or female, who has used or come across any St. Ives product, including but not limited to their lotions, shampoos and conditioners, facial wash and scrubs, FEEL FREE to post! :)

aliza_s

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 04:45:05 pm »
Meron ba nabibilihan ditong St. Ives Warming Scrub, Green Tea Cleanser, Green Tea Scrub and Mineral Moisturizer SPF 15? Gusto ko kasi i-try eh especially yung moisturizer.

hopia_

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:25:19 pm »
I love St. Ives Shea and Oatmeal lotion.. Hehe. Parang amoy food ako pag nilalagay ko. Try ko yung ibang lotion nila, yung for cellulite.. Hehe. Anyone na nakagamit na nito?

soothing_diana

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 08:07:33 am »
im using apricot scrub pang exfoliate lang, moisturizer, hydroxy masque and facila cleanser/makeup remover not bad for P200plus quite cheap and good naman sa skin ko :D

dcinpink

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 10:24:08 am »
I love their Mineral Therapy Body Wash. Hindi ako nanlalagkit, unlike pag dove or other body washes [textspeak!] gingamit ko.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 12:41:20 pm »
i love their apricot scrub :) so smooth after every wash :)

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:16:06 pm »
im using the St. ives body lotion..(melon & cucumber)..
and apricot scrub... ;D

rics

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 03:33:58 am »
I wanted to try the Olive face scrub. Any reviews?

f@ye

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 04:15:17 am »
I'm using St. Ives Apricot scrub pang exfoliate tapos St. Ives Shea and Oatmeal lotion after taking a bath and before going to sleep ;)

chikababe

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 12:45:06 pm »
I've been using their conditioner - St.Ive's Intensive Hair Repair Conditioner for quite a while. Kaso di na available ngayon. Ewan ko kung may ganito pa ba sa ibang store. Kung may nakakaalam, pa post naman kung saan available.

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 12:48:49 pm »
I've been using St Ives since college and this has been my staple since. Im using their medicated apricot scrub and Cucumber Anti Stress Gel (The green one). Very effective for me and not that expensive pa. Definitely worth it.

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 12:52:36 pm »
Sis aliza_s, try mong i-check sa Rustan's department sa Makati dun marami. Or Market2x sa The Fort.

Ako, im currently using their Collagen and Elastin lotion. Okay sya sakin kasi nag-smoothen yung skin ko and it feels so soft. Okay din ang amoy for me, perfect for summer. :)

Next na gusto kong i-try are: Skin Firming Lotion and Apricot Scrub

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 06:45:46 pm »
ang dami nang bagong scrub variants.. i have the anti blemish scrub. it has salicylic acid.. ok naman.

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 12:34:58 pm »
^I also have this one sis. It's ok. So far I haven't had breakouts but I think that's because of my Shiseido facial wash and moisturizer. I just used this scrub once a week.

BTW, I want to rant about the Intensive Therapy lotion. Last year kasi there was a sale so I hoarded a lot of big bottles of St. Ive's lotion. The Intensive Therapy one is fragrance-free. So carry lang but lately it smells like glue to me. Kainis tuloy. I also bought the Oatmeal and Shea Butter that I didn't get to use because I hate the scent. The Cucumber lotion naman smells good but it doesn't combat winter itch at all.

khymm

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 01:06:04 pm »
im using apricot scrub, eye stress gel, firming lotion and makeup and remover cleanser..

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 02:22:02 pm »
^How's the makeup remover and cleanser sis? I also have it but I haven't used it pa.

lady_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 08:51:39 pm »
dati gamit ko yung Blemish and Blackhead Apricot Face Wash with 2% salicylic acid, pero ngayon wala na akong makitang ganito. How's the makeup remover? maganda ba?

fatzzz

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 02:31:35 am »
the makeup remover cleanser is always out of stock! gusto ko pa naman siya!

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 08:56:19 am »
^^ That's what I hate about St. Ives too. I love their Peel-off Hydroxy Masque kaya lang they pull it out from the market. Sobrang pissed off ako nun kasi super love ko that mask. It's cold on your face and smells good. Plus peel-off siya.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 08:58:01 am by hannabishi »

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: St. Ives products
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 05:12:29 am »
ok ba shampoo and conditioner ng st.ives?sino naka try na?hanggang amoy na lang ako sa sm eh , im having second thoughts na bumile baka di maganda sa hair eh.

im using  oatmeal and shea butter ang bango!;)
and apricot scrub

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close