Author Topic: Ann Arbor Montessori  (Read 16630 times)

anagucci

• tutubwee's bwabeybwee
  • GirlTalker
Re: Ann Arbor Montessori
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2015, 06:24:22 pm »
I inquired earlier. Tuition for Junior Casa is P42,200. I wanted to ask additional questions like inclusions, student-teacher ratio, among other things, but I was told that if I have further inquiries, its best to visit the school. For those parents with kids currently enrolled at Ann Arbor Montessori, can you please give feedback on the quality of education? My husband actually attended Junior Casa at the same school but that was a very long time ago so the quality of education might already be different.

Thanks in advance.
furball_vinz: ...and then I met her... the person who turned my life around... just when i wasn't expecting anything to happen, she comes along and makes life better...

charlieboo

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 11:37:55 am »
Hi, sis anagucci.

My daughter started school there (2010 Jr Casa up to Grade 3, this last school year) kasi sa kabilang street lang kami nakatira (UPS 5 side).

She super enjoyed her stay there especially in pre-school.
Student-teacher ratio is around 20-22 students to 1 teacher/1 aide (for pre-school). It's basically the same up until Grade School because of the small community there.

For me, okay ang quality nila dun, especially since maliit ang class, kaya nilang tutukan yung mga students. Mababait din mga teachers and madali i-approach.
Nasakto din kami sa nagshift to K-12 yung school so di siya nakapag-Prep, straight Grade 1 na.

Nilipat na namin this SY2015-2016 to CSA kasi yun naman talaga gusto ng husband ko, dahil alma mater niya.

Yung sa tuition, wala pa dun yung name patch, logo patch, uniform, supplies (take note, kasama sa bibilhin nyo yung gagamitin ng mga kids sa school like whiteboard marker, cartolina, pad papers, red ballpen etc) and field trip. I forgot lang kung books (grade school) ay kasama na.

Lady.Doloroso

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2019, 09:43:29 am »
Hi, any feedback on Ann Arbor Montessori Carmona Cavite? We are looking for my daughter's pre-school. And this school is very near to us.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close