Author Topic: Calendar Method. Is it safe? how?  (Read 231914 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
Re: Calendar Method. Is it safe? how?
« Reply #280 on: April 15, 2016, 10:36:59 am »
ako hindi ko magawa yung 5 days before mens because im really not sure when my period is exactly going to come..
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

marlo

• Die hard Roger Federer fan
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #281 on: April 20, 2016, 12:43:42 pm »
Natutunan ko lang sa ex-gf ko:

The correct safe period is 14 days before menstrual period. Subok na subok namin.

Unsafe yung after mens kasi may chance na mag stay na buhay ang sperm cell sa loob hanggang maging fertile na yung egg cell. Pag nagkataon, buo sya.

athletic^dude

• GUY TALKER
  • DEVOTED GUARDIAN DISCRETELY ROMANTIC
« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2016, 04:43:07 pm »
question for the ladies. i think this is off the topic, nonetheless i want to ask which phase do you feel sexier. is it before or after menstruation. when i say sexier, i mean the urge to have sex. sorry for my ignorance, but i heard that ladies have a cyclic desire for sex sometimes around the menstrual period. i noticed that my girlfriend’s skin becomes smoother and her face is glowing before her menstruation. they said nature makes this happen to promote  conception because women are ovulating before menstruation. i obseved too that my girlfriend is in intense glory each time she cums during the ovulaion period. The same excruciating pleasure she feels after her menstruation. is this happening to all ladies? thanks
Sex burns 360 calories/hr and produces hormonal estrogen(in women) that smoothens skin and makes hair shine

barbillie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »
There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to get pregnant (or not). If the female is healthy, meaning, she ovulates on her own, in regular cycle, then it's easy to tell when she's fertile. There are 3 phases in a woman's cycle:

1. Follicular - this is the phase where a woman develops follicles which will contain the egg. Usual length is 14 days. Some have shorter, some have longer.
2. Ovulation - the most dominant follicle will rupture and release an egg. If it gets fertilized within 24-48 hours, there's a chance that the woman will become pregnant.
3. Luteal - even if the egg gets fertilized, it has to successfully "implant" itself into the uterus lining. If it implants successfully, pregnancy will continue. If not, then you are not pregnant.

In short, if you don't want to get pregnant, abstain from having sex during the days you ovulate. Doctors said that a sperm can live 3-5 days. So even if a girl ovulates on a certain day, and there's a sperm waiting, there's a possibility that it will get fertilized.

Anyways, calendar method works for those who have regular cycles, and to women who understand her cycle very much. Since this is all "hormonal", some women tends to have delayed periods or early periods.

Creativity is intelligence having fun.

patchuchai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2016, 08:49:08 pm »
According to my OB, count from the start of your menstruation up to eight days, iyon lang ang safe, the rest hindi na. Withdrawal method kami kaso may time na hindi makokontrol ni bf and manggigil siya. I am waiting for my period to start.

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #285 on: May 10, 2016, 09:10:09 am »
im waiting for my period also.. yung hubby ko naman is well-disciplined. alam niya kung gano kahirap magka baby.  :D
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

Roanne1213

• Probationary
« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2016, 07:46:14 am »
@patchuchai

You said 8 days from the start of menstrual period Lang ang safe days not to get pregnant, so safe din mag-sex during period? Thanks

patchuchai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2016, 04:58:43 pm »
Its messy, kaya if u have mens that last until 3 or 5 days then puwede na from day 6 to 8 para wala ng discharge.

engr_neechee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm in love with my Labrador Retriever
« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2016, 07:48:37 am »
I have regular menstruation pero my son was conceived when I had contact on the 6th day of my cycle.  When this happened, I was on a 28 day cycle.

Simula noon, ang sinunod na lang namin is 5 days before mens and 5 days after.  Last week, I had contact on Day 6 again and I'm hoping walang nabuo.  I felt the same symptoms kasi before - masakit na puson na parang dadatnan yun pala pregnant.  And I'm consuming rice again like a construction worker.
When you want something, the whole universe conspires on helping you to achieve it.

http://vimeo.com/56471638

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2016, 01:34:14 pm »
^ wow, 6th day palang pero nakabuo ka na sis? aga mo mag-ovulate ah..

engr_neechee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm in love with my Labrador Retriever
« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
^yup, sure ako dun sis kasi kapag lumagpas noon ng Day 7 ng cycle, we use barrier na.
When you want something, the whole universe conspires on helping you to achieve it.

http://vimeo.com/56471638

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2017, 05:28:04 pm »
calendar method is really effective.. maseffective to kung regular ang cycle ng babae. maskayang ipredict kelan ang not-fertile days.

annd

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2017, 02:20:34 pm »
Hi. I just want to ask kasi baguhan lang talaga ako sa sex. Yung before kasi parang rubbing lang ginagawa namin ng ex ko. Though medyo late bloomer talaga ako kasi im already 30 when i lost my virginity, literal na naounit ang hymen at may pinasokn Im just curious kasi me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days after i had my period. Parang day 8 sya from the start of my menstruation. We did unprotected sex, MY FIRST TIME, and withdrawal. Is it possile that i will get pregnant? Hayy. Medyo nalulungkot ako at napapraning. He was like telling me na dont worry. Kung meron man mabuo, okay.. if wala, okay din naman. Kaya lang kasi i want to do things right. So ayun, nung ginawa namin. Medyo sad ako. Ganito pala ang feeling...

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2017, 03:09:36 pm »
^ im sorry about how you feel..
when my husband and I were still dating, we,too ,felt that strong urge but we did everything to remain virgin until we're married. It wasn't easy at all but we  glad we waited for the right time to do it.. 

To answer your question, the possibility of you getting pregnant is there. Pero in our case, we do it without protection until day 9. After day 9, withdrawal method na. We have a four year old son and di pa naman siya nasusundan.. 🙂

patchuchai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2017, 04:06:15 pm »
What my gyne naman suggested, from the day of your menstruation until the 8th day safe period. Then kapag lumagpas na doon andun na ang possibility.

lonely_dad

• Guy po ako
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • hay tigang :(
« Reply #295 on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:28 am »
yung success rate ng withdrawal depende sa lakas ng control ng guy

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #296 on: August 30, 2017, 09:48:34 am »
Hindi rin 100% na safe ang withdrawal di ba?
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

patchuchai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #297 on: August 30, 2017, 09:54:27 am »
YES! sa bf ko, sa kaka withdrawal method nya nabuntis niya iyong kinakasama niya dati, now his child is 19 yrs old na.  :)

lonely_dad

• Guy po ako
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • hay tigang :(
« Reply #298 on: August 30, 2017, 09:57:31 am »
Hindi rin 100% na safe ang withdrawal di ba?

yes especially if mahina control ng guy
imagine nasa climax bigla niya huhugutin  ;D

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2017, 01:01:46 pm »
YES! sa bf ko, sa kaka withdrawal method nya nabuntis niya iyong kinakasama niya dati, now his child is 19 yrs old na.  :)

Ha? Talaga? Paano nabuntis kung withdrawal?

Question ko lang, my bf and i do it once or twice a week, dati he used condom but now hindi na wala daw sensation for him pagnaka condom. So withdrawal method na lang siya. I want to tell him we can do the calendar method before and after my period para may alternative naman. Kaso baka isipin niya pinipikot ko siya? Do you girls suggest this to your partner?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close