Author Topic: Low Sperm Count  (Read 147295 times)

hottie_mommie

• Probationary
Re: Low Sperm Count
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 01:38:27 pm »
bigla naman akong natakot :( kasi naman, almost 2 years na akong di nag pipills, gusto ko na kasi magka baby, kaso malaki si hubby, 200 lbs ++ siya, base sa mga nababasa ko, pag mataba daw, low talaga sperm count :( meron na kami baby pero gusto ko na masundan kaya lang ayun nga :( shy naman ako na convince si hubby na pa check up siya. kasi nung sa first baby namin, medyo payat pa siya nun, tumaba na lang ng tumaba.

kyuting13

• GirlTalker
    • FashionablyWet
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 02:00:06 pm »
sis, we were on the same situation before... we decided that after a year we got married dun pa lang kami mag try to have kids. i was also on pills for 10 months. when we wanted to have kids na it took as 10 months pero wala pa rin.

then we decided to go to the doctor. findings was i had hypothyroid and pcos, hubby had low sperm count as in 20M lang. Sabi ni doc as long as may sperm count pwede pa rin magconceive unlike kung zero talaga, wala na daw syang matutulong. hubby was initially given a bee-pollen supplement. tapos sabi ni doc, take it for 3 months. within that period pag di kami nabuntis saka sya magbibigay ng fertility med. I was also just on medication for my hormones.

in one months time bumalik kami kasi we did 2 pregnancy test already, and ang result was positive. so dont worry too much kasi stress will not help you to conceive. just ask your Ob kung merong way to help your hubby out. as a personal piece of advice pala, sometimes abstaining for 3 days then doing the deed might help.  ;)

hottie_mommie

• Probationary
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 02:13:55 pm »
me din pala sis kyuting, meron din ako PCOS :( nag take ka din ba medicine? supplements? parang hirap din kung feeling ko same kami [textspeak!] hubby may prob, PCOS saken and not sure yet... Low sperm count kay hubby since fat siya :(

kyuting13

• GirlTalker
    • FashionablyWet
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 03:09:29 pm »
sis hottie_mommie, wala akong medication for PCOS. sabi ni doc tolerable pa namn daw. so i was just taking medication for my hormones because of the hypothyroid.

kung open si hubby to have another kid, then it wouldnt hurt to tell me that both of you go for check up. kasi si hubby ko, he hated doing the sperm test but he had no choice plus he was open to the idea that both us should do a check-up. ayaw nya lang yung test itself hehe... maybe when you do the check-up itll inspire him to loose some weight din just to become more healthy. :)

chubby.chance

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 06:43:22 pm »
Hello po, i'm a newbie here at need ko sana ng opinion nyo. Me and my husband get our lab test and the result is (AZOOSPERMIA) which is quite shocking to us both then we took another test and we got the same result. I was wondering if there's someone outhere who have the same problem like us at ano po yung mga steps na ginawa nyo.  Medyo masasabi kong nasa denial period p kami.

PLs. help :(

DomesticGoddess

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 05:06:23 pm »
Hello!  We have the same problem.  We've been trying to conceive for almost three years (and still counting) without any success.  All the while I thought the problem was with me because I have PCOS, but when the hubby had a check up, we found out that he has low sperm count too.  His doctor said he can take regular testosterone injections, but they're too expensive so I did some research online.  I found out that bee pollen and royal jelly can help.  It's organic pa.  The husband takes them regularly, and on one of his visits, the doctor said his sperm count went up.  Yay! 

He told the doctor that he takes bee pollen and royal jelly, but the doctor doesn't want to believe because it's not proven scientifically daw.  Even so, we still take it because it works for us.  Besides, it's organic so there's really no harm in taking it  :)

To all the ladies here who are TTC, good luck to us all.  Let us not lose hope. ;)

mayums

• the better half?!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • my baby
    • _mayumigurl_
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 02:46:38 pm »
advice ng urologist ni hubby before, vitamin e, just as what our other sisses shared here. :)
...in everything, give thanks...

peachy2230

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 11:02:59 pm »
we've been married for 2 years na and No baby yet.. so I went to an OB...lahat naman na ng test pinagdaanan ko..normal naman lahat ..I took some vitamins like E, C even clomid na pang pa fertile pero di nag work...so I throw the blame to my husband..How come di pa ako nabubuntis, eh normal naman pala ako sa lahat according to my OB... dumating sa point na nag away na kami..I feel like ako lang kasi gumagawa ng paraan for everything to work..di ko cya maconvince man lang magpa sperm count..i told everything like : pls cooperate with me..pls do your part also..pero ayaw nya..malakas ang kutob ko wala sa akin yung problem... pero How can I convince hubby to do the sperm count? or magpacheck man lang..I want a baby too ASAP ..I am 27 and hubby is 34

wella

• GirlTalker
  • Its not an attitude, its the way I am
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 11:05:37 am »
^sis matanong ko lang, gusto na rin ba ng hubby mo magkababy kyo? kase if he really wants it you dont have to convince him.. kumbaga sya na ang gagawa ng paraan. And maybe takot sya malaman kung ano man yung maging result ng test. Ego rin nya kase un eh. Talk to him na di naman matatapakan yung pagkalalaki nya. Relax lang kase kya rin tyo di makabuo (4 1/2 years married but still no luck, got miscarriage recently) because of stress. Isipin mo na lang ang importante healthy ka, walang problema syo, ikaw ang magbubuntis, ikaw ang magdadala ng baby nyo kaya dapat ikaw ang healthy...kumbaga sperm lang ang contribution nila... hehe... sorry guys! Just my two cents! baby dust for us! 

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 03:41:44 pm »
^^
The problem is your husband doesn't want to cooperate.

So here's technique that should give you what you need even if he doesn't cooperate:

Go honeymoon mode on him.

Turn the lights off.

Offer to give him a Head-job. A full Head-job that doesn't end til he cums.

Before he climaxes, make sure you wrap it up with a vigorous hand-job instead.

Be Ready with a plastic cup that comes with a lid that seals shut.

Make sure he ejaculates into the Cup.

Seal the cup, secure the lid, and put it in an Ice Box with enough Ice to sustain it for at least 8 hours.

It should be good enough for the Lab people to test.

:)

And that should take care of the Sperm Count Test.

Now if the problem is something that deals with some blocked tubes and those sort of conditions ....  do you have a Scalpel at home?

Ha-ha-ha-ha.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:41:07 pm by Paulo »
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

hottie_mommie

• Probationary
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 04:07:12 am »
 :o hirap ata ilagay sa plastic cup lalo na pag "lights off" hehe..

question, pag ba BJ, tapos spit na lang sa plastic cup, possible pa din ba yun for sperm count? ma aapektuhan ba ng saliva yung sperm? curious lang po :)

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 06:01:34 pm »
^
Plastic Cup, Hottie Mommie ha. Wag yung usual na Supot ng Sago't Gulaman. ;)

Yes. The saliva is bound to ruin the specimen. Hindi magiging accurate yung bilangan. Kumbaga sa Election may tampering. ;)

"Straight to the Cup" ang systema which should give them a standard of what, under that particular condition, can be considered an effective level of count.

^^^
Anyway, on the original question, and constructively this time around :) ....

Okay, if he doesn't really want to cooperate then the best thing I can suggest is for you to methodically work on instilling some sense into him.

Most guys kasi are afraid, have reservations, or refuse to be subjected to anything that questions and challenges their Masculinity. Lalo na the typical Pinoy Male. Why did I single out the Typical Pinoy Male? Because masyado kaming mag bigay importansya sa Pagka Lalaki. Sa Pagka Brusko. That certain conditions that threatens our Masculinity are dealt with Unreasonably. Again, that's the Typical Pinoy Male Attitude.

So the wisest move is for you to little by little introduce to him various conditions that could be affecting his ability to be a father. More as a Health concern and never as a Disability. The difference between the two is as clear as "You have high blood sugar" and "You are diabetic". So making him realize the difference and the reason behind the test, may get him a bit inclined to cooperate.

Perhaps present what-could-be discovered as possible problems as something that gets in the way of being potent, ...este, Perfect na lang para mas magustuhan niya. ;)

Most guys din kasi directly associate low sperm level with outright Sterility, Impotency, and eventually Erection problems. Which causes them to be wary of tests that could question their masculinity, and more so, afraid to be deemed "sexually incapable". ;)

Like a good portion of the Pinoy population detest vasectomy because a lot of them heard that it makes you go limp. :) Tapos yung iba who know better, ayaw pa rin para maka-sigurado lang. ;)

Again those things that could a guy's better judgment can be resolved by convincing them, bit by bit.

Pag hindi pa rin siya pumayag, make a website and write there that certain studies show that unattended Low Sperm Count Problems have been proven to Lead to the introduction of Female Hormones into the Male system in as quickly as 6 months, thus making these men go totally limp below alongside developing perky breasts. ;) Yon. Baka siya pa kamo mag set ng appointment. ;)

Good luck!
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

peachy2230

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 06:25:32 pm »
wella,
Thanks sis sa advice.. Yes of course my hubby wants a baby asap because of his age too..pero yun nga he really doesn't want to go to my OB

Paulo,
You did explained very well the side of a typical filipino guy which i strongly agree, that's why I totally understand my hubby..I will surely try your advice hope it would be  effective..Ayoko naman daanin sa dahas si hubby, na awayin siya, magtampo atbp haha..

naughty_pink

• GirlTalker
  • A happy wifey and a proud mommy!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 12:14:15 pm »
Share ko lang po.. I have PCOS, a month after a wedding nagstart na kami magpacheck up. Dahil gusto ko na talga magkababy.. Support naman si hubby sakin, the doctor asked hubby na magpa Sperm Count nga akala ko di magiging issue samin yun.
Aba.. naka 4 na sulat na sa recommendation si Dra for him to go for Sperm Count, ayaw ng hubby ko.. I talked to him and telling him na wala ang mga pagpapawork up and gastos namen kung di naman cia magpapacheck up.. Kung pwede nga lang ako makabuo ng ako lang.. at di ko na sya isama.. kaso inde diba? Dalawa dapat kami! Kahit nag ovulate ako ng 1 month..wala nabuo... :(

After 2 mos, nagchange ako ng OB.. Then ayun knowing nga na PCOS ako, sabi ng new OB ko pacheck na din si hubby.. wala na sya nagawa since dun din sa hospital na un magpapa Sperm count cia..hehe..
Kinausap lang cia ng  OB na need din for our work up.. Ayun last week we got the result... mababa ang sperm count nya.. hay.. ayoko na ma stress.. Imagine for how many months akala ko ako lang may prob yun pala sya din.. So ngaun dalawa na kami nag gagamot.. Iniisip ko na lang atleast di pa din huli.. I asked my OB for recommendation baka pwede ulitin ang Sperm Count nya.. Else sa Urologist na kami papaconsult..
God has plans greater than what we expected!

prettygurl00001

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 01:38:19 am »
Kami ni hubby hindi na muna kami nagpa-consult sa OB/Uro. Naisip namin mag-take muna kami ng mga supplements baka sakaling gumanda na sperm count ni hubby then by the time magpa-work-up kami sa OB eh mejo tumaas na sperm count nya. We're taking Pro-Creation for more than a month already, tapos may tine-take din si hubby na Rogin-E saka Circulan. Sadly, eto wala pa rin. Twice na akong nagka-mens. Haayzz...  Continue pa muna [textspeak!] namin mga supplements for 2 more months then pag wala pa rin nabuo punta na kami sa OB ko.

wella

• GirlTalker
  • Its not an attitude, its the way I am
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 02:31:56 am »
sabi nila effective yung ineendorse ni Giselle Sanchez yung enduranz (tongkat ali)...

prettygurl00001

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 03:35:20 am »
^ Paanong effective sis? Anong effect nya? Available ba yun sa Mercury?

naughty_pink

• GirlTalker
  • A happy wifey and a proud mommy!
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 11:06:35 am »
Alam ko meron tongkat ali sa mercury..
Totoo daw un kela giselle nagwork sa kanila [textspeak!] tongkat ali.
God has plans greater than what we expected!

1choi_ko9

• came from family of Drs./Clin.Psyc/Mom of 2 boys and a wife
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 06:36:08 pm »
hi sis, dont worry.
I think my dad can help you with your husband's problem, he specializes this stuff kase. If you're interested I'll send u a PM of his contact details :)

Marami na sya natulungan... :)

prettygurl00001

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 04:27:22 am »
^ is your dad a doctor, or hilot?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close