Author Topic: would you date a separated man?  (Read 20422 times)

adrianne0530

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 06:46:26 am »
i will think of it a million times.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 10:04:06 am »

Dating separated men --- just make sure totoong separated, totoong wala na sila and this is PUBLICLY known to their relatives and family.  Hindi yung sya lang gumagawa ng istorya, yung wife nya nanlalalaki (very typical story) pero di pa naman hiwalay.  Maraming ganyan sa Manila, kunwari separated pero hindi.

But in case na totoong separated na sila, what I can say is since they have learned their lesson from their previous marriage, mas marunong sila mag alaga ng relationship and ng partner.  Mas mature sila at may self awareness compared to single men na minsan hindi pa alam anong pinapasok nila.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 09:57:20 pm »
Hmmm... Ganto naging situation ng cousin ko and her husband. Her husband was separated from her then wife. Ang ginawa nila, they went to another country, got married, and started a new life there. Then came back here after a few years. They've been married for 25 years now. Di ko lang sure if annulled dito yung husband nya and his ex wife.

It's risky but I won't close my doors for anything like this as long as they are truly separated. If I were the separated woman (with our without kids), I would also want me and my situation to be accepted.

simang

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2013, 12:00:28 am »
I wont unless unnulled. I'm fine kung may kid pero if married pa sya on paper, I won't. Mahirap pag legalities na kinoconsider.

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2013, 07:48:56 am »
There's nothing wrong dating a separated as long as, he's really separated. You need to make sure and investigate. I've heard a lot stories from my friends na the guy they're dating was separated then later on malalaman namin na hindi pa pala talaga.

I-make sure mo din yung mga consequences ng papasukin mo, maraming conflicts yan for sure. So, be ready.

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 10:48:04 am »
mas ok sana kung ganito ang guy kasi matured na kaso hindi talaga mawawala na isipin mo baka ok pa sile or may nangyayari pa sakanila. syempre may pinagsamahan sila. mahirap to sa totoo lang.

stunning_anne

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 04:00:17 pm »
Ang situation ko naman I am dating a guy na kakahiwalay lang sa 10 year live in partner niya.. May dalawa silang anak nung girl, and yes medyo mahirap.. kelangan maging handa ka lagi na may kahati ka.. which is yung mga anak.. Ako nman since bago kami masaya lang.. at isa pa hindi sila kasal so mas madali yung sakin compare sa ibang mga sis natin.

seyah_18

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2013, 06:01:07 pm »
 :( same situation here..it's really hard [textspeak!] pro [textspeak!] ka [textspeak!] mgwa. Mahal mo kc eh

spoiledbratinella

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2013, 07:50:44 pm »
Im in d same situation too. Glad to see ds thread. D guy has kids but not married. We've been together for more than a year na. Its easy to accept for me nung una pro ngayun its getting hard for me to deal with it. Mahirap may kahati lalo na nasa guy iyong custody ng mga kids. I know he loves me so much but nahhrapan na tlg ako right now,msakt icpin na hnd ka priority. Now i dont know hw to get out. We love each other so much but hirap na ako wid our situation. Its getting worse everyday. Help girls dnt know what to do and what to folow :'(
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:55:44 pm by spoiledbratinella »

stunning_anne

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2013, 06:45:02 pm »
spoiledbratinella, i feel you.. pareho pala tayo ng situation, mahirap yung act na may kahati ka but hey sis isipin mo na lang at least hindi sila kasal ng mommy ng mga anak niya. you have a big chance na bumuo ng family and eventually maging priority ka din.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:46 pm »
depends on his background, his past and what went wrong to his past relationship.

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2013, 08:42:23 pm »
Not if he's still legally married. My first boyfriend was married but he and and his partner are no longer together because his wife cheated. Bumabalik sya saken. He's a good man. Ako din naman may kasalanan kase kami naghiwalay dati. He's also a good father to his kid. Plus, alam ko sobrang love nya talaga ako, he just got married kase the girl was pregnant then. I am also a single parent but I was never married. The fact that he is still married is the only thing that's keeping me from giving "us" a chance.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2013, 01:20:24 am »
No. Masyadong complicated. That's just me, ayoko ng may sabit.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 05:00:16 pm »
I would if the previous marriage is already annulled, but I would not if he is just legally separated. There's a big difference between the two, if the previous marriage is annulled he can remarry but in legal separation the marriage bonds is still there so he cannot remarry. Kaya walang problema legally to date a person na annulled na ang previous marriage pero kung legally separated lang kabit ka parin. 

Kaya kahit nga sabihin na date lang with a separated man ayoko kasi bakit ko naman hahayaan na lumalim pa ang feelings kung wala lang naman na patutunguhan. Sa annulled naman ang kasal ok lang sa akin kasi case to case basis naman kung bakit nagkakaganun baka di talaga sila compatible nung una malay mo kami compatible.

shakeshake

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2013, 06:34:16 pm »
Most of us will agree na complicated ang life with a married/separated man.. Pero bakit in reality marami paring nagiging kabit / 2nd family

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2013, 06:53:02 pm »
^siguro kase there are guys na ayaw ng responsibility, complication, commitment, kaya they stay single. At etong married/ separated men naman, more na more sa commitment, complication at responsibility, kaya instead of breaking up with a girl or having their marriage annulled, wag na lang.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2013, 11:42:19 pm »
Oh jeez, I am now seeing a separated man with kids. Not the first time but the second, though. Before him, I was seeing a single guy with no kids at all but I never felt the spark and chemistry I had with this separated guy. I know it's going to be complicated and that it won't be easy given that he has kids and that they will always be his first priority, which I understand. I won't even compete with them because kids will always come first. I was attracted to him even more when I saw how he does his very best to be a good dad since nasa kanya yung kids nya. But I like how he makes time for us and finds someone else to watch for his kids when we're out. And yes, he's more matured than most guys I've dated.

On our first date, sobra sobra yung kaba ko and I was so tensed that I couldn't even look at him straight. Yun pala, he felt the same way na pinagkwentuhan nga namin and natatawa kami na para ulit kaming teenagers. Ewan ko ba but I feel safer with him than with any of those I have previously dated.

Syempre wala pa naman kasi naeencounter na problema so I don't want to speak too early but what I'm doing is enjoying the feeling of being together and being able to be myself more and let him see the real me without any apprehensions and he does the same.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:44:03 pm by sugardrop »

chai13

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2013, 02:49:49 pm »
yes I would...as long as totong separated and...it would depend if anong klaseng separated..

Lheenjai

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2013, 05:05:14 pm »
Good day sa lahat... in case widower is it ok?

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: would you date a separated man?
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2013, 10:46:54 am »
Yes. It doesn't make him less than a man. Basta hindi lang ang reason ng separation nila ng wife e dahil jokla siya hahaha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close